13.

( Jayda )

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and looked at the time. 5:31. Are you kidding? It was an unknown number so I thought it was Jayden. I slid the green arrow and lazilyslid the phone up to my ear.

Me: Hello?

??: Wake up princess.

Me: Whose this?

??: Jayden , duh.

I laughed for a quick second.

Me: Not funny. I'm tired as shit.

Jayden: Why?

Me: Oh I dunno , maybe cause it's 5:31 and I don't wake up until 7:00?

Jayden: Oh , yeah that's a possibility.

I sighed.

Me: How'd it go? You never texted and told me.

Jayden: Yeah , I'm sorry princess. I forgot but it went really well. My dad kicked her out but she isn't leaving until 3 days.

Me: Well that's still good. I mean she's leaving.

Jayden: Yeah but the bad part is my dad is leaving in two.

Me: So that's another day with her.

Jayden: Actually , I didn't even think about that.

Me: You think you'll be okay on that day?

Jayden: Yeah , I should be fine. I mean I fucked her face up way worse then how she fucked mine up.

Me: Well okay.

I yawned.

Jayden: I can hear your sleepy.

Me: I am.

Jayden: Go back to sleep.

Me: On the phone?

Jayden: Mhm.

Me: Okay.

I put it on speaker and cuddled back into my blanket.

Jayden: Goodnight princess.

I smiled at the pet name she gave me for some unknown reason.

Me: Goodnight love.

I was out like a light.

( Skylar )

I woke up on the other side of Jayden's bed. No we ain't sleep together like that. I stayed on one side as she was on the other and Kayla took the couch that she loves so much.

So get this , earlier I heard Jayden talking to somebody on the phone. She called them princess. It's exciting to me cause I'm thinking Jayden has a little crush on somebody. Now I just gotta find out who this person is.

I looked back at Jayden and saw her sleeping. I grabbed her phone and saw she was still on the phone with somebody but I could hear them moving around. Maybe getting out of bed. I looked at the ID but all I saw was Princess with a few emojis. I put the phone back down after seeing the time was 6:59. I grabbed my own phone and saw no messages from Aleayah , which is weird cause she usually blow my phone up. I shrugged it off and saw the door open. Mr. Johnson walked in with 2 buckets.

Mr. Johnson: Skylar , you up right?

Me: Yeah. Wassup?

Mr. Johnson: Help me wake these two.

Me: Aight.

I grabbed Jayden's phone and put it on the nightstand beside her bed. I grabbed Kaylas phone and put it ontop of the big ass tv. I grabbed a bucket and stood over top of Kayla.