15.

( Jayda )

It's been 2 days since I've spoken to Jayden , since I've been in that fight and since I've been suspended. I'm really worried about Jayden but I'm not gonna go to her house. I'm pretty sure she's alive because every time I try to call , she sends me straight into voicemail. Like really? I was there for you at your lowest point , and your just gonna ignore me like that? Okay.

I was laying around in some compression shorts , fuzzy slippers , two different pattern knee high socks and a tank top. I had my music playing and I was making dinner. Rosa was at school so I was here alone. My doorbell rang. I put the spoon down and went to the door. I opened it and saw Sam. I crossed my arms and leaned on the doorframe.

Me: What?

Sam: Nothing. Here.

She held out a big yellow envelope towards me. I looked at it and snatched it from her. I ripped it open and saw 100's of 100 dollar bills.

Me: I don't want your money.

Sam: But trust me , you need it.

I laughed and dropped the money.

Me: Bitch , I don't need shit from you okay? Me and Rosa are doing just fine without you or anybody else.

She looked at the money that was on the ground in shock. I slammed the door in her face. I locked it and went back to the kitchen. I stirred the rice and flipped the chicken. My phone vibrated so I went over to it. It said I had a text from Jayden. In my phone , I had Jayden underneath Jay ✊🏾🤔💕.

I opened the text and read it.

Jay✊🏾🤔💕: Hey Princess

Jaydaa🙊🙄 : What do you want .

Jay✊🏾🤔💕 : Ouch . I just wanted to see how you are . I saw the video in the news.

Jaydaa🙊🙄 : Good to know && I'm doing fine .

Jay✊🏾🤔💕 : You miss daddy ?

Jaydaa🙊🙄 : Daddy ? BARELY ! 😂😂

Jay✊🏾🤔💕: Whateverrs , I know you miss daddy . Don't worry , daddy misses you too .

Jaydaa🙊🙄 : Well when is daddy gonna come see her princess ?

Jay✊🏾🤔💕 : When does the princess wanna see her daddy ?

Jaydaa🙊🙄 : Now .

I cut everything off and made the plates. I placed Rosa's plate in the microwave and began to eat mine. My phone vibrated again , this time telling me someone was calling. I answered the phone after seeing it was Jayden. I answered it.

Me: Yes?

Jayden: Oh , I see you answering daddy with yes.

I laughed.

Me: Cocky ass.

Jayden: Just for you princess.

Me: Mhm. What are you doing?

Jayden: With Skylar , my dad and Kayla.

Me: Oh. Where have you been?

Jayden: Huh?

Me: Word gets around fast and word is that the T3 hasn't been to school in 2 days.