34.

Unedited !

( Skylar )

I was dressed and about to go to Kayla's house after having to stop by Aleayah's house. I had forgot my Diamond Yellow Gold G-Shock Illuminator Case 8.50 ct over there last night. I told her earlier today at school that I was gonna slide by tomorrow cause ian have time , but I got time to slide through today to get my watch and say hey to her. We've been becoming more and more distant and I've started to like Danielle more and more. 

I went downstairs after grabbing my phone. My mom was laying on the couch.

Me: Hey momma. I'm going Aleayah's then to Jayden's.

Mom: Ugh , that fast ass little girl. Alright. Be careful.

Me: I will.

I kissed her cheek and grabbed the keys to the White Peugot RCZ with Black Rims. I didn't forget to tell yall I drive , did I?

If I did , then , I can drive haha. 

Anyways , I got in and drove off. I got on the highway and coulda sworn that Jayda was infront of me , wasn't so sure. It was the same exact car though. I got hungry , so I pulled in a drive through of McDonalds and got a number 2 with a Lemonade. I drove off to Aleayah's and parked. I left my uneaten food and got out. I went in using the key she gave me. I almost tripped over her shoes. 

Me: Leayah?

No response.

I heard something upstairs so I went up the stairs and to her room. I was about to open the door when I heard voices.

Person: What about your girlfriend Skay or whatever her name is.

Person: Skylar and don't worry bout her , she aint gone be here until tomorrow to get her watch.

Person: What if they mark me.

Person: They wont , cause they aint gone find out.

I opened the door and walked in. Their heads turned towards me. I smirked and let out a fake laugh.

Me: Hah , well what do we have here.

Aleayah got off the boy

Yes , I said boy and she was supposed to be gay. Bitch please.

Aleayah: S-Skylar.

She covered herself with the blanket.

Me: Why you covering your self? Aint like I haven't seen it before.

I sat on the window seat.

Me: Why do girls do that. After their caught , they hide their body. Like , we've seen it before.

I was amused by this actually , but I was still pissed that she cheated on me.

Aleayah: W-What are you doing here?

Me: Well I came to get my watch for one. For two I came to say hey yanno. Kiss you. Maybe give you this tongue , but I see your already getting that from a boy. What happened to being a lesbian , Aleayah? Hm?

Aleayah: Baby-

Me: The name is Skylar.

Aleayah: But your my girlfriend , I c-

I laughed which cut her off.

Me: That's cute , Aleayah. You actually think I'm still your girlfriend after seeing you cheating on me? That's really cute.

I put emphasis on seeing.

Aleayah: But I love you.

Me: Don't give me that bullshit , bitch.