18

( Jayden )

Skylar and I were skipping second block and just walking around. I was telling her about Jayda and about what happened in the bathroom.

I still can't believe she called me Kayla's bitch. I don't act like Kayla's bitch. Do I?

Skylar: She-

I cut her off.

Me: Do I act like Kaylas bitch?

We sat on a bench in the hallway.

Skylar: You want the truth?

Me: 100 percent.

Skylar: Truthfully , yes. You act like Kayla's bitch. You do what she wants , not what you want to do.

Me: I do?

Skylar: Yes. Whose idea was it to pick a girl every Friday night , screw her brains out and then embarrass her the next school day?

Me: Kayla's.

Skylar: And who decided to follow it?

Me: I did.

Skylar: Bingo.

Me: Damn. You right.

Skylar: How much you like Jayda?

Hm.

Me: Damn man. A lot. I want her to be mine , but I fucked that up.

Skylar: Fix it.

Me: How?

Skylar: Nigga , go in her classroom. Yank her pretty ass up and kiss her ass!

Me: Then what?

Skylar: Tell her how you feel.

Me: Man , I can't do that.

Skylar: I knew it , you ain't gone be nothing except Kayla's little bitch.

She stood up.

Me: Ian-

Skylar: Kayla's little bitch!

I stood up.

Skylar: Go do it unless your just her bitch.

Me: Imma show you.

I knew what class Jayda has now cause Kayla's in that same class.

I walked off that way with Skylar behind me. I opened the door and scanned the room until my eyes landed on Jayda who had her head down.

Teacher: Can I-

Me: Shut the hell up. I'm not here for you or to cause trouble.

I walked up to Jayda and pulled her out of her chair , people began gasping and whispering to each other. Jayda tried swinging on me and got me twice before I slammed her up against the wall with her arms above her head. She let out a low gasp as I pressed my body into hers. She bit her lip and I leaned in and planted soft kisses from her neck to her lips. I finally pressed my lips Ito hers and pressed my body harder into hers.

We pulled back when we ran out of breath.

Me: I'm sorry I was a bitch. I really like you.

Jayda: It's okay and I really like you too.

Me: You forgive me?

Jayda: I dunno. I think I need another kiss.

I smirked.

Me: I don't think you can handle this.

Jayda laughed and I moved my arms so she could put hers down.