21.

( Kayla )

Monday rolled back around and when I tell you I don't wanna go , I don't wanna go. I'm to damn tired , I just wanna sleep in all damn day.

To be honest wit y'all , I'm confused as shit. Like how the hell is Jayda gone be the enemy at one minute then the next minute Jayden kissing all up on her and shit. Like where they do that at?

I dismissed my maids and walked into the bathroom. I did my business , washed my hands and began to brush my teeth and wash my face. I cut on the water and got in the shower.

I got out , walked out and entered my closet. I decided on Black Adidas Pants with Red Lines , Red Timberlands and my Red Obey Hoodie.

I went back into the bathroom and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I placed a Obey SnapBack on and grabbed my phone and book bag which consisted of binders , pencils , snacks and my charger. I grabbed my beats and walked out and to the kitchen.

Me: Where's my breakfast?

Maid: Right there Ms. Kayla.

I saw my plate and it consisted of eggs , bacon and pancakes with it drenched in syrup.

The driver pulled up to school and I got out slamming the door. I walked into the school and went to class and to the back where Jaydas desk was. I saw it missing and I smiled. Last night I had the janitor put it in the janitors closet. Jayden may not wanna prank her no more , but I still do so I will. I wanna see Jayden try to stop me. My family owns 10% of this school.

I walked back out and over to where Skylar was with Jayden. Jayda , Ariyanah or that other girl was no where in sight.

Me: Aye. Wassup.

They nodded and I clapped them up.

Me: Who's next on the prank list?

Skylar: I dunno.

Jayden: What about that girl?

She pointed at some girl that was on the cheerleading squad.

Skylar: Yeah ion like that bitch.

Jayden: Me neither , let's do it.

Me: Aight. We'll start now.

We walked over to the girl as she talked to some other cheerleaders.

Skylar: Hey.

They look at us and smiled.

Target: Hey T3.

Jayden: What's your name?

Target: Janaé.

Me: So Janaé , how about you show me where your locker is?

Janaé: Why?

Jayden: Cause she fucking said so. Any other questions?

She shrugged and shook her head no.

Janaé: It's right there.

Skylar: Thanks.

Jayden: ESTUDIANTES!

Me: Huh?

Jayden: It means students.

Me: Oh.

Everybody went silent and I smirked.

Me: We have a new target!

People began to look scared since they didn't know who we were gonna choose.

Skylar got out the markers , handed one to me and we walked to Janaes locker. Her eyes began to water which made me smile because she was about to cry.