24.

( Jayda )

I was high key pissed at Jayden for what she did to Jenny. Jenny didn't do anything to her I bet. Sometimes I wonder what I even see in her. Some people might say I'm keeping her around because she's popular in school , got money and many more things , but that's not the reason I like her. It's just something about her. Does me liking a bully make me a bad person?

The school bell rang for lunch and or to go home. I really didn't want to go to lunch but I dont want to go home then have to come back and pick up Rosa. That's to much work and a waste of gas. 

I grabbed my bag and walked out carrying my phone and putting my earphones on. I went in the cafeteria and saw Ariyanah coming out.

Ari: Hey I was just looking for you.

I smiled.

Me: Well here I am. Wassup?

We stood in line and talked about what happened with Jayden earlier.

Ari: No , it doesn't make you a bad person. I'm pretty sure almost every girl in this school has had a crush on either Jayden or somebody else from the T3. It doesn't make them a bad person. You can't control who you like and love. Don't beat your self up over it. In reality , Jayden is a great person , its her home life that made her like that.

Me: But at least she has a parent , Ari. She mad cause they never around? They're working to make sure she has food on the table , clothes on her body , anything else she wants! I don't have anything , Ari. I have no parents! I'm 17 and raising an 7 year old. ALL BY MY SELF! I have nobody to help me with her! So dont say its her home life that made her like that cause by far , mine is worse then hers.

I stormed off and past the T3 plus Taylor and Aleayah that stood in the door way. I pushed Kayla out the way and slammed the school doors open.

Kayka: Aye! Watch these doors!

Me: Fuck you Kayla!

I turned around long enough to hold up my middle finger then turned back around and walked off. I was walking to my car when I heard my name being called. 

Me: Leave me alone. I dont want to be bothered.

Jayden: Princess , I'm not ever gone leave you alone. Just c'mere.

I stopped walking , feeling my self break down. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I instantly turned around and cried into her shirt. She wrapped her arms around me.

Jayden: Ssh. Its okay.

Soon , I stopped crying and just hid my face until Jayden grabbed my chin and lifted my face until I met hers.

Jayden: What happened?

Me: I'n sorry about what I said.

Jayden: Was it about me?

Me: How much did you hear?

Jayden: All of it.

Me: Oh and yes it was about you.

I pulled back , still looking into her eyes.

Me: I'm sorry , Jayden.

Jayden: What led up to that.

Me: I asked Ari does liking a bully make you a bad person.

Jayden: And she said what.

Me: She said and I quote "No , it doesn't make you a bad person. I'm pretty sure almost every girl in this school has had a crush on either Jayden or somebody else from the T3. It doesn't make them a bad person. You can't control who you like and love. Don't beat your self up over it. In reality , Jayden is a great person , its her home life that made her like that."