16.

( Jayden )

I haven't been to school since I got back home from Atlanta. We got back 2 days ago so I haven't been to school in 2. I wouldn't be going today if it wasn't for Jayda. She's making me go to school and do my damn work. I swear , this girl is doing something to me.

Jayda went back to school yesterday after her suspension. She saw I wasn't there and cussed me out. I told her I'd go the day after that , and I still didn't go. She cussed me out and gave me two choices. Either I come to school and do my work the next day , or she comes to my house , whoop my ass and never talk to me again. Well , I didn't want my ass whooped and I still wanna talk to my princess. So , I decided to come to school. I kind of messed up by telling her I wasn't going to go. She said okay , don't bother calling me again and hung up. I just laughed because it was a joke but imma show her ass later.

Anyways , I tied my Jordan's and looked over my outfit. It was Black Adidas Joggers with White Lines , White Weed Shirt with Black Jordan's. My hair was in a ponytail and a Jordan's SnapBack on my head. I grabbed my Black and White Jordan's jacket and slipped it on. I grabbed my Jansport book bag and slipped it on. I grabbed my iPhone 6S that I bought yesterday , my charger and earphones. I walked out my room and down the steps.

Me: Bennett. I'm ready.

He got up from the island and shoved the rest of his bagel with jelly and butter on it ( ew ) down his throat.

Bennett: After you.

I walked to the Escalade and got in the passenger side. Bennett got in the drivers side and started the engine. I hooked my phone up and played my music. Diiamon'd Royalty - Ooo Ooo Ooo came on. I cut the volume to max and Bennett drove off.

We pulled up as a song I didn't want to listen to came on so I skipped it , took out the aux cord and plugged in my earphones and got out. I closed the door and walked in. I walked in alone since I didn't have to pick up Skylar or Kayla today. Skylar had to be at school early today for some project and Kayla was gonna be out due to an appointment she wanted to go to so she ain't have to come to school.

I heard the chatter stop as I walked in. I mentally smirked at how scared these people are of me. I saw Jayda close her locker and slap this boy. She walked off towards our first block. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

Me: Hey princess.

She turned around.

Jayda: I thought you wasn't coming today , daddy.

Me: I said that to play with your feelings. You know you got feelings for daddy.

She smiled while rolling her eyes and shifting her weight onto her right leg from her left.

Jayda: Oh is that right?

Me: Yes it is.

Jayda: Okay daddy , you keep believing it.

She attempted to walk off but my arms were still wrapped around her.

Jayda: Uh you gone let me go?

Me: Nope. Ion wanna.

Jayda: Ugh. Why?

Me: Cause I wanna hold my princess in my arms. She likes the feeling she gets when I do.

Jayda: Oh you heard me say that?

Hah. Her ass thought I ain't hear her when she said that. I hear and see everything , but I just don't say shit.

Me: Surely did.

Jayda: Well then.

She smiled and I looked at her and leaned down close to her mouth and was about to kiss her but Ariyanah popped up with Skylar. Fuck.