Chapter 2

Chapter 2-Oct 7, 2013 Monday Late Night

       “I’m heading out,” I yelled as I pulled my jacket from the hook.

       “Isn’t it late?” my mom asked, glancing at the clock.

       “Yea, but James and I haven’t hanged all week,” I whined, looking into her blue eyes.

       “When will you be back?” she inquired as she combed her fingers through her long blond hair.

       “Midnight latest…” Honk! Honk! “He’s here,” I commented before hugging her. “Love ya.” I rushed out and jumped over the door of his convertible mustang. “Hi,” I said as I hugged him quick.

       “Hi Samantha,” he replied before backing out of the driveway. “You wanna see a movie?”

       “Sure,” I answered as he glanced at me with his big brown eyes. I reached up and played in his brown hair as buildings zoomed pass. “So I missed you.”

       “O? Yea…Same…” he muttered as he parked in a handicap spot.

       “Um James? You can’t park here,” I mumbled as I peered at the sign.

       “Why not? It’s not like they come to the movies this late…plus why do they deserve a better parking place?” he snapped as he glared at me.

       “But you’ll get towed…” I mentioned quickly.

       “Fine…I’ll move…” he hissed as he backed up.