Authors Note

This is my first story being published here and I feel really really nervous, omg. But, okay, here we go:
This is actually a spin-off from a story (that includes The Flash and Arrow too, besides Gotham) that will be posted with my friend in the second part of this year, probably, but this spin-off is focused on my character, Karielle Ann. Her character will eventually appears, but the book is focused on mine (and Jerome, obviously).

The story takes places before the real book, and I'm just posting it now 'cause I really love this character and Jerome and this story, and well, I couldn't stop myself. I really hope everyone likes, posting this before the main book (which is called The First Line) won't change anything. I just want to show this couple to everyone, honestly!

I'll stop talking now, but first, a few things you should know:

✘ Like I said before, this story takes place before the main book, that will be posted probably on the second part of this year.

✘ English isn't my first language, so if I made ANY grammar or spelling mistakes, PLEASE, tell me that I'll correct asap. I really hate making mistakes, so please, if you see any, don't be shy, just tell me.

✘ I don't have a specific day to update the story, but I promise I'll try to always post something. If I take too long, feel free to send me a message asking why; I love talking to the people in here <3

✘ The cover was made by me o/

✘ The trailer for The First Line (main book) is on the beginning <3

Now, enjoy the story!