And who knows how long it will take for everything to blow over? All weekend? A week? A month? I can't be stuck in that damn house with those people who won't be doing anything but whispering behind my damn back. I'll be fine in my apartment. Nobody from the family ever bothers me, I guess because they felt like I was a mistake since my Dad cheated, and I've come to terms with that. It used to bother me, but after 25 years of feeling like a mistake that burdened my Dad and his two baby mama's, I could care less.

Lindsey smacked her lips. "Seriously? Our Grandmother was just killed and you're probably sitting up in your apartment alone, like you normally do. You need to come over here and be with your family."

"My fuckin' fiancee was just killed! What the fuck you want me to do besides sit in my apartment by myself? I don't want to be around anybody. I know all of y'all are upset but have you sat back and thought about how I'm feeling? I lost two people."

"Are you serious?" she laughed. "I've known Asia since we were kids. You don't think I'm hurting too?"

"Nah, I couldn't tell. I mean, I had to find out from the police when clearly you've known well before me. Did you know she was killed before I got back in town?" I asked. I sat back against my chair waiting on her to speak but she was silent. "Right. What kinda sister are you when you couldn't even call to tell me my fiancee was killed? That's fucked up, and you know it is."

"I didn't know how you'd take it," she mumbled.

"Well you should've just told me instead of having me looking stupid. I mean, I came back home thinking all was good when none of the shit going on here was good. None of y'all mother fuckas even told me about a damn family dinner."

"Grandma said she called you."

"Nobody gave a fuck to call me, just like nobody ever calls me about anything. If she had called me, I would've been over there at that dinner last night."

"Well you weren't."

"And now two people are dead, right?" I shook my head. "You're full of shit Lindsey."

"And you're self centered Isaiah. Do you ever care about anybody besides yourself?"

I scrunched up my face. "Are you serious? I gave a fuck about you, that's why I called you. I could've been like the rest of y'all and not given a shit about me. None of y'all ever called me! Y'all didn't even come by to see how I was doing!"

She sighed. "You know what, I don't have time for your mood swings today Isaiah. I already told you we're all over Daddy's house, so come if you want to but you honestly don't have to come. You're losing your fuckin mind just like Ava, and sooner or later, nobody's gonna give a fuck about you. I've been nice to you and so has our family, you keep pushing yourself away from all of us. The offer still stands for you if you want to come over but I'm not begging a grown ass man to come see his father, or his siblings. Shit. You don't even have to come by to see us. Just come by since Daddy's worried about our safety. Bye Isaiah."

Lindsey hung up before I could even respond to her. I tossed my phone to the side and just leaned back in my seat. I don't care how hard she's trying to be on me, I'm not coming over there to see them. If they're all grieving in their rooms, where the hell am I supposed to go? It's gonna be like every other time I go over there, and I'm the outcast. Victoria will put me downstairs on the sofa while they're all in these big ass air conditioned bedrooms. I don't have time for any of them, especially Victoria. She's the main one who's treated me like shit behind my Dad's back, and I'm tired of that shit. I'm tired of putting on a fake act for that family.

I sighed as I looked down at my ringing phone. I already know it's Lindsey, but I don't know why she's calling me back. I really don't want to talk to her. I grabbed my phone and scrunched up my face once I saw it was Sonya calling. I haven't talked to her in months since she just disappeared on us, and even before she disappeared, I rarely talked to her. Every time I'm around her she's always trying to get in my pants, despite me being in a seven year relationship with her best friend. She just doesn't give a fuck about Asia, and I hate that shit. Reluctantly, I pressed answer.