A Visit to the Camps

----------------------------------------

Percy POV:

I open up the mailbox and find a single letter in there. A Hogwarts letter! Just kidding. It was from Chiron. I go back inside and sit on the couch to open it.

"Dear Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase, You are invited to come back to Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter for our reunions on the Summer Solstice. Please RSVP via Iris Message by the 15th of June. See you there!

-Chiron

P.S Please, Peter Johnson, Iris Message Chiron and not me. -Mr. D"

Wow. I better call Annabeth. I pick up my phone and dial her number. It wasn't her number.

"Bonjour. Qui est-ce? Je vous connais?"

Of course. It has to be a French lady. "Um..."

"Je ne parlez pa espangol!"

I'm pretty sure she just said she doesn't speak Spanish. "Wrong number. Sorry!" I quickly hang up and dial in the right number.

"Percy! I'm in a meeting."

"Styx! Sorry Annabeth. I'll tell you later."

"Tell me what?"

"I got a letter today. We can talk about it later. Call me when your meeting's over."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and look over the letter once more. A reunion huh? This is gonna be good.

*A few days later*

"Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are all my drachmas?"

I get up off the couch and go into our room. "What?"

She looks up at me. "The drachmas. I put some in here-" she holds up her jewelry box- "and now I can't find them. Did you take them?"

I shake my head. "No."

"Well then where....oh! I remember where I put them!"

"Where?"

She doesn't answer. She just goes past me into the kitchen and opens up the junk drawer. It's not really junk. It just has lots of miscellaneous things, like drachmas and spare change. "Found one!"

I smile. "That's good. Let's go Iris Message that centaur!"

We go outside and I make a rainbow with the hose. I smile at Annabeth and say in an Irish accent. "Oh look a rainbow! Now where is me pot of gold?"

She laughs and lightly pushes me. "Your brain....it's full of kelp!"

She silently says a prayer to Iris then tosses in the drachma. Soon, we are looking at Chiron. Well, the not so pretty side of him. "Um...hi?"

He turns around and his eyes grow big. "Percy! Annabeth! One moment please."

We both nod and he turns back. Annabeth looks over at me and mouths "What's going on?"

I shrug and mouth back "I don't know, but this is a very nice side of him."

I see her stifle a laugh and then she turns serious when Chiron turns back to us. "Sorry about that. I was just speaking to Katie and Travis."

"Are they coming?" Annabeth looks at Chiron curiously.

"Yes. Connor as well."

"Ok. Well we are coming as well."