Epilogue

10 Years Later...

Elliot and I have been married for 9 years, each year as happy as the last.

"Hey Mer, can you go get your brothers?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Okay mom." she yells from the hallway.

"Kayden, Quinn, time for dinner." she says sweetly.

"Mommy, Daddy!!" they yell running down the hall.

"How are our big boys?" I say.

Kayden runs into my arms, And Quinn into Elliot's.

"We turn 6 tomorrow!" Kayden says happily.

"Why don't you go get Elena?" I say to Kayden.

"Sometimes I can't believe they're ours." Elliot says, his arms wrapped around me.

"I know, El," I say, "Meredith is almost 11, Elena's 9, the twins are 6, and Lucas, I can't believe he's already 18 months old."

"Our family is so perfect." he says kissing me on the forehead. "I wouldn't change it for the world."

"You don't want it too change?" I ask trying to hold back tears.

"No, why would I?" he asks.

"I don't know, sometimes change is good..." I say.

"Liv, we're happy, why would we change what we've got?" he asks.

"Maybe you should learn to control yourself and we wouldn't have to change our lives." I say throwing a pan into the sink.

"What the hell does that even mean Olivia?" he asks.

"Goddamnit Elliot, you got me pregnant, Again!!" I yell at him. "And now you don't want our lives to change, and I can't do a damn thing about it, so maybe if you didn't think with your dick we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Olivia...." he said chuckling.

"What El?" I say, snapping at him.

"Of course I want another baby." he says, pulling me into him. "How many weeks?"

"Just over 13." I say with a small smile.

"How long have you known?" He asks.

"The doctor called with the results this morning..." I say, leaning farther into his hug.

"Are you ready to tell people?" He asks.

"Yeah I mean I guess..." I say, still not able to completely process the news I got earlier today.

"You wanna tell the kids?" He asks.

"Yeah, okay." I says smiling.

"Kids!!" I yell into the back of the house.

Elliot laughs as we here the little feet running down hallway, that sound more like a stampede. All the kids flop onto the couch and I get Lucas from his playpen.

"Mom can I hold him?" Meredith says.

"Sure honey." I say setting him down next to her.

"Mommy and I have some news." Elliot says, wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Are we getting a puppy?!" Elena asks excitedly.

"No... Not this time." I say laughing.

"A kitten?!" Meredith asks.

"Guys no animals." Elliot says.

There was a small series of sighs and grumbles.

"Mommy and I are having another baby." Elliot says beaming.

All of the kids are smiling, even Lucas. I couldn't be happier.

When Elliot and I get in bed he pulls me close to him.

"I will never, not be happy about another baby Olivia." he says, "We could have 13 more babies, and I will be just as excited as the first."

"That's a nice thought El, but uh, I'm not having that many babies." I say, "Seven babies will be enough for me." I say kissing him lightly.

"Seven?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Liv you are aware that we only have 5 kids right?" he asks with a concerned look, "That's like basic math."

"You are slow..." I say with a laugh. "Stabler, you have super sperm, just sit with that for a minute."

"Ohhh shit." he says, "Twins?"

"Yep." I say with a laugh.

"Liv..." he says with tears I his eyes.

Elliot pulls me up and into his lap, his right hand on my belly. The other on my inner thigh.

"19 years, and 7 kids, and you look even more beautiful than the day you first walked into the precinct." he says.

"Elliot, I'm going to show you something okay?" I say.

"Okay..." he says looking confused.

I pull up my tank top up to reveal my ribcage.

"Did the Olivia Stabler get a tattoo?" he says, mocking me.

"Look closer El." I say laughing at him.

"It's a Celtic knot." he says, "What am I supposed to be looking for?"

"Elliot the Celtic knot means that your protected, safe, and that those things are endless." I say.

"I know that Liv..." he says, "But what's so special about this one?"

He finally realized, after staring at it for quite sometime, that in the center, was his name, El.

"You make me feel safe, and protected, you always have, and you always will, I know that, you are my forever." I say.

"And we're having two more babies." he says smiling wide.

I lay down, shut off the lights, and curl up into Elliot.

"We're having two more babies."