A Tattoo and Meeting Meredith

As the month of December started Elliot and I got more and more ready
for our baby girl to make her entrance into the world.

The realization that she could come at any moment has just hit me. My official due date is Christmas Eve. And as tired as I am of being pregnant I'm hoping we make it to Christmas Eve.

Elliot keep telling me that babies come in their own time, and I shouldn't stress about when she'll come. All that I know is that sometime in the next three weeks, we'll be meeting our daughter. I just want to know when, I'm not good at things I can't predict.

Elliot is still asleep in bed next to me. He's sleeping so peacefully. I really miss that, now Addy keeps me up all night kicking, and if she's not kicking it's the Braxton Hicks. And that would be the precise reason that I'm awake at 4 am.

I honestly thought that last night was the night, I was having contractions all day, and they had been getting stronger throughout the day, but all of sudden they just stopped. This pregnancy has been hell. I mean I loved certain parts of it, but most of it has been hell.

But Elliot, he's been my rock. Anything I need, he's there and happy to do it.

"Oww, shit." I say quietly.

"Liv, what's wrong." Elliot's says his voice still raspy from sleep.

"Nothing, nothing, go back to bed El." I say yawning and rubbing my belly, hoping the pain will stop.

"Okay..." he mumbles, laying back down.

This time I try my hardest to be quiet, not wanting Elliot to wake up, but I whimper and silently curse myself when he wakes up.

"Liv, your not okay, what's wrong?" he's asks, turning on the light.

"I'm fine El, really, I'm sorry I woke you up." I say wincing as I sit up.

"Elliot, seriously I'm fine, stop worrying. " I say frustrated.

"Your not fine Olivia, your in pain." he says.

"Elliot, just leave it alone." I say.

"No, I'm not just going to roll over and pretend you aren't sitting here in pain." he says.

"Well you can't do anything about it so you might as well." I say.

"I. could do something about it if you would tell me what's wrong." he says.

"It's just Braxton Hicks Elliot, you can't do anything." I say trying to stretch.

"Are you sure it's just Braxton Hicks?" he ask with a concerned look in his face.

"No..." I mumble quietly.

"Olivia your in labor." he says loudly.

"Maybe..." I say.

"Olivia, you are in labor." he repeats.

"It's not even that bad Elliot." I say.

"It's bad enough that it woke you up." he says, "I could have been doing something, I should have been driving you too the hospital."

"You're being ridiculous Elliot." I say.

"Me, I'm being ridiculous?" he asks.

"Yes, we're not going to the hospital until my contractions are 5 minutes apart, and for the record I would've had no problem waking you up if I actually needed something." I say.

"Liv..." he says.

"I know, I know." I grumble walking into the bathroom.