A Rough Start

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I open my eyes and see a plate on the nightstand.

He crawled back in bed with me and fell asleep again. He has one hand holding me close to his body, the other on my belly.

And that's when I smelled it, bacon, and I knew I was going to throw up.

"Elliot let me go." I say frantically.

"Elliot let go, I'm gonna throw up." I say louder this time.

"Oh no, Elliot let me go..." I say, finally getting his arms off of me.

I sprint for the bathroom, barely making it.

"Liv..." Elliot says, jogging into the bathroom.

"God I didn't want you to see me like this." I say tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Olivia Margaret Benson." He says, "I love you, I love you more than anything in the world. I don't care that you don't want me to see you like this. I love you, always."

"El..." I say

"Let's get in the shower, baby..." He says, kissing my forehead.

We get into the shower together and he tries to kiss me but I push him back.

"Liv what's wrong?" He asks.

"I think I'm gunna be sick again." I say jumping out of the shower.

I drop down in front of the toilet, throwing up again.

I sit back against the door. This pregnancy is kicking my ass and I'm what 6 weeks? Maybe? I don't know how I'm gunna get through this. I know Elliot's here but honestly.

Elliot get out of the shower a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Livia," Elliot says, "Come here babe, it's gunna be okay."

He sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Elliot, I can't do this, I just can't." I say sobbing into his chest.

"Liv, you can I promise you, you can." He says. "You are the strongest woman I've ever known, and we will do this together."

"We have to go to work El, I can't do this." I say quietly.

When I try to pull away, he won't let me.

"Elliot let me go," I say, "I can't talk to you about this."

"Olivia, how many times do I have to tell you, that nothing you say will ever stop me from loving you." He says.

"Elliot I'm terrified that I'm going to be a terrible mother, I'm terrified that I'm going to be like my mother, and I'm terrified that your going to leave, that once I have the baby, that your going to leave, that you won't be able to look at me if I can't get my body back after the baby." I say.

"Olivia, I'm almost hurt by that." He says. "I will never, ever leave you, I've loved you since the day I met you, and I love you irregardless of what you look like, every time I look at you I think about our baby, I think about how I can't wait to raise our family."

"Elliot, I don't exactly have a good track
record with men, I'm sorry, this is all really fast." I say tiredly.

"Olivia, I'm not part of your track record, I was going to marry you long before you got pregnant, stay here," He says, "I'll be right back."

"Elliot...." I say

"Just stay there Liv." He says.

He comes back, holding something in his hand.

Benson and Stablerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें