ثلاثة عشر.13

Start from the beginning

(I just looked this up on google because I didn't learn about him yet in school👀😊)

"That was good, you can turn it in on my desk." She says clapping. I dropped it on her desk before walking to my desk and laying my head down not paying attention to anyone

"Aye courtland! Get up the bell rang ." Xavier says shaking me

Groaning I sit up rubbing my eyes, I look around the classroom too see it's empty but Xavier is still here. I take my phone seeing I'm 5 mins late to class. Why the fuck this nigga didn't wake me up sooner.

I put my stuff into my book bag before picking it up from the floor and putting one strap on my shoulder.

Walking out the classroom, there was no one in the halls. I walk towards the tardy station.

"Courtland wait!" I hear Xavier yell as he jogs towards me. I stop walking to wait till he is next to me before walking again.

"So I know this is all of a sudden but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this Saturday?" Xavier asks biting his lips looking down at me

I stop walking to look at him"Aren't you with Natasha?" I ask him

"Nah, I don't even talk to that hoe" He says looking down

"So you're just gonna lie? Because not even two days ago y'all were just all up on each other at the mall where I saw you slobbing down with your tongue ." I say

"You know what, No thanks Xavier, I don't know why you started talking to me all of sudden because if it wasn't for Zayee you wouldn't even knew i existed.You didn't even acknowledge me for these past 2 years I been at this school." I rant Rollin my eyes walking past him I go to the attendance office getting a tardy.

I go upstairs towards my 2nd block. I open the classroom door, Mr. Edwards stops teaching to look at me, I give him my tardy pass and walk towards my seat. I pass Andrew as he mugs me.

I sit in my seat behind him. I don't even understand why he's homophobic because I don't even talk to him or want to fuck
With him.Iswear he's obsessed with me because, He always has to make a comment on everything I do. I mean Andrew is not ugly. He is actually handsome with his light skin tone and pink lips and naturally curly hair that is dyed at top. If only he wasn't such a damn douche.

(Just to show you what he looks like👆)

I zone out as the teacher starts to pass out homework for us to work on and class work. I take my headphones and listen to Exchange by Bryson tiller

( I swear I'm obsessed with this song because he's my baby😩)

I look up the answers to worksheet on Google because I'm to lazy right now. The bell rings 45 mins later. I put my papers in my book bag before swinging my book bag over my shoulder and rushing out the classroom to lunch room.

I walk inside the canteen already seeing the lunch lines getting long. I go to the pizza line and get two slices of Pepperoni and a side of curly fries and a bottle of water.

I see Taylor at the table talking to Le and Jayden. I sit next to Taylor, biting into my pizza.

 I sit next to Taylor, biting into my pizza

"Lemme getsome." He says pouting, i give it to him and he takes a gigantic ass bite smiling as he gives it back to me.

"You damn near ate the whole." I say pouting.

He laughs pecking my lips, feeling a stare pierce in the back of my head I turn to see Xavier staring dead at me, frowning.I turn around still feeling him stare at me.

"So instead of picking you tonight can you stay with me after school till try outs are over?" He asks finishing my pizza

I nod picking my other eating a curly fry." That's fine, I can ask Jayden to drop my clothes off and I'll change here."

"Aight, I'll see you later in fourth block and wear comfortable clothes tonight for the date." He says standing up once the bell rings. I stand up to throw my trash away. He grabs it from my hands kissing me before leaving.

"Aww my baby is growing up." Le says wiping a fake a tear from her eyes

Rolling my eyes I tell her bye before leaving with Jay to got to third block.

-------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked the update and did y'all watch empire last Wednesday

I hoped you liked the update and did y'all watch empire last Wednesday. I can't believe cookie beat Hakeem ass with a broom, like she did in season one. But don't forget to vote and comment and I'm going to update his secret tomorrow so be sure it's in your library.

Vote

Or

Comment

Kiyah❤️