Ballroom Dance

Sheena's POV

It's been exact 11 days since Linda's mysterious absence. Jeremy still claims that Linda is the girl named Red who hired him to kill me. But I really don't think she could do that, I mean I know she tried to harm me but why will she kill, I don't think I present a purpose for this.

Anyways, after that whole poison incident, most of the soldiers are searching for Linda as per Jeremy's evidences. We are hoping we will find her soon.

When Zora got to know about it, she cried like anything. Not because her daughter was missing but because her daughter is being accused of what she might not have done. May the whole world be against you but your mother will never. Zora believes Linda is innocent.

Today is 27th. Just after two days, on 29th is Arjun's b'day. I am thinking to give him surprise, after all it's his 19th b'day. It should be something special.

Well, today's day is also not less special. Today is our ball dance!!! I am so excited about this, after all Arjun has taught me.

Since yesterday, everyone was working hard for getting the preparation done. I must say that the ballroom, the whole castle is turned into a master piece. Gardens are beautifully decorated, every hallway, every room, every damn thing was decorated with beauty.

Right now, I was looking out of the window, observing the beautiful gardens in from of me. Nura was standing next to me also taking pleasure of the view in front of us.

"Do you really think Linda could do that?" Nura asked. She was quite upset these days and why won't she be, first that Ralph now Linda. I know how she must be feeling right now.

"I really have no idea but I do know that if she has done it then Arjun will not leave her." I can't help but say the truth. I know how much the people are angry of Linda.

Then we stood still in silence.

Arjun's POV

"I don't want any of you to roam around or have leisure time" I addressed the standing soldiers who were in front of me in three rows in the training area.

"Troop A will guard the front gate. Troop B will be in the outer town and troop C will be guarding the ballroom and the insides of the castle. I want you all to be rigid and be ready to face any opponent in front of you. Did you get me?" I commanded.

"Yes sir!!" They all said in unison.

"Dismiss!!!" I announced.

"Nice job, son" Abhimanu said from behind. I gave him a smile. "But you are working too hard. You should care for yourself too."

"I don't think I should. There is so much danger on Sheena that I want to assure that this ball dance be safe for her." I explained. "Abhimanu I can ask you for a favor?...."

"Say.."

"I need a small gun. Small enough to hid under a dress." I looked down due to embarrassment. "I want it for Sheena if in case I am not around and someone attacks her."

"You are taking so much pain for her. Is there something you wanna say to me?" He was teasing me.

"I uh...." I shuttered. I can imagine how red my cheeks were.

"I know everything. I can see everything, no need to hid." He patted my shoulder. "You know when I was at your age, I also loved a girl. She was beautiful too. By seeing you, I remember my old days."

"You loved a girl? Who was she? Did you ever proposed her?" I , don't know why, want to know his personal life. He opened up very little about his life but still, the things he has taught me are enough.