Party gone wrong...

Sheena's POV

I and Nura were making final touches to the Ball room. We decorated the dinner table with all type of food. Well, we didn't prepared it, we made by magic. I came up with the idea of a romantic dinner after the proposal and as we weren't left with much time so we made it by magic. Yeah, I also helped her in that, I must I say I did it quite well.

"Do you think this dress is alright?" Nura asked. She never looked this nervous before.

"You look perfect." I appreciated. 

The we heard footsteps coming from a distance. It must be Ralph and Jeremy. What if Arjun also came with them? No Sheena, no negative thoughts .

Nura snapped her finger and all the lights were out, the only source of light was coming from the door. We both stood in the dark, looking at the gate, waiting for Ralph to show up. With each second, the sound of the footsteps was becoming louder and louder.

Soon we saw someone standing before the door, looking inside. Nura snapped her finger again and the light was on again. Ralph was standing at the door and was looking quite shocked. He roamed his eyes all round the room, trying to think whats going on here. He slowly stepped in the room followed by Jeremy. Then my worst nightmare came in, Arjun. But he no longer looked or aggressive. His features were softer than the morning. 

Jeremy came and stood at my left. We both exchanged smiles and looked at the scene in front of us. Seconds after Arjun came and stood near and passed me a smile but I totally ignored him.

"What is happening here? Are you hurt or something? Jeremy said you need help.And is there any party or something?" He said as his eyes met with Nura. His expressions suddenly changed. "Why are dressed up like......" He trailed off. He was so lost looking at her.

Aww, they both look so cute.....

"this..."He completed his sentence. 

Nura smiled and took a step forward to Ralph. "No, nothing happened to me Ralph. I send Jeremy to fetch you here. Actually  want to tell you something..."

She took a bouquet of roses in her hand and reached a little more closer to Ralph. She than knelt in front of him and said, "We both know each other since we were kids. You were my only best my friend with whom I cold talk and share my feelings. Today also I want share my feeling to you, I wanted to say this since I was 11. I wanted to say that.." She paused and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and let those words come out of her heart,"...I love you." 

Ralph's became tense, there was no blushing, no smiling, no giggling, nothing. His face remained blank. 

Nura slowly opened her eyes and raised the bouquet to him. "Accept this if you love me too and please say 'yes'." She looked him with all the hopes of getting a 'yes'

Suddenly Ralph burst into laughter. 

"Is this some kind of joke or something?" He said and shook his head in disbelief.

We all were looking at them as if a sort of a movie is going on.

"What happened? Why are you laughing like this? I am serious..." Nura spoke as she stood up from her knelt position.

He smiled mischievously to Nura and said,"you really think I will love you..."

I could see Nura's big brown eyes turning glassy from her own tears. I can't believe that Ralph can be this insensitive. Maybe it's an influence of his best friend only.

"Oh god! you are so naive. You really thought that like you. I maybe your best friend but being your lover is totally idiotic to me." He then chuckled darkly. He took a step closer to her and said,"You know what, you are not even my type. I have so many girls at my disposal, why would I choose you. The only thing you have got good on your side is that you are Queen Zora's daughter. I swear if you were not her daughter you would be just a nor---" I cut him off with a slap. How dare he can talk to her like that? How can he talk like that to anyone? I just couldn't control but slap him. Anybody who ever known me, they know what can make me angry, and if anyone ever hurt someone who is close to me, Well that person is gone.