Stop being my mom.....

Sheena's POV

I couldn't believe what Nura told me. I was in coma!!

I mean I do remember blacking out but coma is way to much for me to accept.

Everyone was gone except Mr Thomas and Arjun. Yeah, Nura left as she and Zora has to distribute some gifts to the people. You know, charity stuff...

Jeremy, Ralph and Linda also went out with them, to help them. Linda has changed a lot, she is smiling and talking to me, totally not mean. Jeremy wanted to stay but they all dragged him out of my room. Ralph literally dragged him with his collars. 

Mr Thomas stood in front of me and is, right now, doing my check up. I am sitting upright on my bed as his wrinkled hand gently pulled the skin under my eyes and asked me to pull my tongue out. I did what he asked me to do. Once he was done, he turned to Arjun and said," She totally fine but she might be a little weak because of that poison, so it would be better if she takes some rest for a couple of days."

"Couple of days!!" I said aloud,"This is not gonna happen. I am totally fine! Wanna See?"  To proof them wrong I stood up in one flip of a second. As soon as my feet touched the floor, I felt like all the powers have been sucked up from my legs and as a result I was about to attack the ground with my face. I squealed as I felt a arm on my waist, saving me to fall on the ground and have a broken nose. 

"Yeah right!You are fine, we just saw the example" Arjun said, his words were filled with sarcasm. "Now go to the bed" His arm circled even tighter around my waist but as if I am gonna stop. I am born to fly not to be put behind these bar like walls. I struggled under his grip, I started punching him on his chest. After a few seconds, my arms starting hurting but he stood there,unaffected.

" Are you done?" He sighed as I dropped my fists. "Not done yet, until you allow me to go out" I pouted like a small kid. He shook his head. I again started banging my fist on his chest.

Then he picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"Let me go, put me down" I protested, continuously hiting his back with my fist with my eyes closed. I felt my back hiting my bed. I slowly opened my eyes and realized how close Arjun was to me!! We were just like centimeters away, his intense brown eyes made my hands melt to nothing. I was about to say him to back off but he put his finger on my lips.

"Shh...Now be a good girl and lie here" Now he sounds like my dad. He turned to Mr Thomas, who was standing there all this while and watching all my melodrama. "I'll handle her, don't worry" Arjun said in a authoritative tone. Mr Thomas just chuckled. 

I hope you had a good show, grandpa..... 

Arjun gave me a glance, shaking his head at my childish behavior and turned to Mr Thomas, again . I know he heard me after all he is the only one who wants to invade my 'privacy' all the time.  

"I know I don't have to worry. My God, Arjun you are so like Abhimanu, when he was young." He continued smiling. "And Sheena, I allow to skip my classes until you are fine but till then" He snapped his fingers and my spell book appeared from the middle of the air and fall just on my head."You have to practice and master at least three spells from this book. Okay. Take care."

Homework?? Ahhh I hate homework.....

 I screamed out loud in my brain, I know Arjun heard me again as smirk came on his face as I spoke those words in my mind, but not making any eye contact again.

Before I could tell Mr Thomas to stop, he has already made his way out of my room. Seriously! Three spells in just two days! It's impossible.

I realized that Arjun's finger was still on my lips. I jerked his hand away,