Back to school

Hey guys!! How are you lovely people? I finally I have got a cast for my book and guess what who is sheena, its meeee!!!!
Up there I have posted Zora and Nura's pic.

Sheena's POV

I woke up at 3:30 am, sharp. I quickly took a shower, got ready and went out. I was on my way to the training ground when I met Nura. She was carrying a couple of big, thick books.
She looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here??? And where are you going??" she asked me in one breath. Why is she getting so panicked?

"To the training ground, why?" I asked.

She hit her free hand on her head. "I forget it again, right?" She mumbled.

I really don't know what's happening here. Will anyone tell me what's going on?
She shook her head absent mindedly. Suddenly she grabbed my arms and started dragging to God knows where. Frankly speaking I really don't know whats the problem with the people here. I mean they treat me like a steering wheel, they steer me in which ever direction they want and that totally sucks.

She led me to a room with loads of benches and chairs. There was a huge black board on one side of the wall. I was feeling like I am in one of the Harry Potter movies. The whole environment of this room was just like a school, that too a magical.

I looked over at Nura who was by now sitting on one of the benches. Her book was open in front of her and it appeared as if she studying with full concentration. I walked over to her and taped her shoulder. She looked up from her book.

"Why you have brought me here?" I raised an eyebrow. "Welcome to your magic class, babes." She said. These words were enough for me to suck the oxygen out from my lungs.

What the....? What is she talking about? I have to attend school, even here!!!! This is not fair!!!!

"Why didn't you told me earlier about it? Remember, I was in Verena last night!!" I blurted out. I am really panicking. I don't know what to do. I don't have any books neither I know what are they teaching right now.

"Hey don't worry! We have just started having classes." She then reached over to a book which she was carrying earlier and gave it to me. She continued, " here, take it. It's all yours. It's a spell book and believe me you need it the most"

Wow! Was I thinking that loud???

In no time the room started flooding with students carrying the same book like mine. I grabbed a seat next to Nura and gave her a quick smile. No sooner the room was completely filled, except the seat next to me. I wonder who is going to sit here.

A man with long white beard and a pointed purple cap entered. He was wearing a cloak matching his pointed cap. He looked like a old magician with a wrinkled faced. By appearance, I could make out he might be 100 year old.... at least. ;)

He went behind the desk and stood there. He first looked around and then he said," good morning, everyone!"

"Good morning, Mr Thomas" we all said in chorus. He then turned towards the blackboard and but his index finger. He wrote "figura shifting" with his finger. Great! No wastage of chalks.

He turned to us and said with a horrifying grin on his face.
"Does anyone know what this mean?" He asked.

"Shape shifting" a voice came from outside. We all looked at the door. A boy was standing outside the door with a book in his hands. He was having light brown hair and I have to admit, he was damn cute.

"Oh!! Mr Jeremy Richardson! You are finally here. I thought you are going to take classes at your home." Everyone laughed except me and Nura. I really don't get it why are everyone laughing.

"Sorry sir but my mom and dad were not at home today so I thought to come here instead of you to be in my home. It gets a little scary for me." He said sarcastically. Now I was controlling myself from laughing.

"Anyways, sit." Mr Thomas said. I can make out from his white beard that his cheeks were totally red with embarrassment. Jeremy( I guess that's his name) started moving towards me.
I realized the empty seat and he swiftly sat next to me.

He looked at me with his hazel eyes and said out loud, " we have got a newbie here!!" Ok its my turn to get embarrassed.

Mr Thomas looked at me and said," oh you must be the princess!!" He almost leaped towards me. I stood up awkwardly. He took my hand and gently kissed it. "I am so blessed to meet you princess." Its so weird. I took my hand away from him and said as kindly as I can," me too. By the way its just Sheena. Please don't call me princess."

"As you say." He turned to Jeremy who was by now looking at us. "Sit down, and remember don't even try to disturb her. Ok" Jeremy just nodded.

He sat next to me and I also sat down at my place.

"As I was saying......." He started a very boring chapter. Though the topic was damn interesting but the way he teach is boring. I could feel that everyone was staring at me, their princess. Soon the Bell rang and everyone started moving out of the classes.

I and Nura gathered our books and were about to leave the room. Suddenly Jeremy came running to me," hey you are the princess right? Well I am Jeremy Richardson " he extended his hand towards me. I quickly grabbed it and said," nice to meet you. Like I said, I would love to be called as Sheena."

"Alright." He paused a little. " sooo, where to now?"

"Let's go to the training ground!" Nura jumped.

"Let's go" I and Jeremy said at the same time...

After that we went to our way to the ground.