And here the roses bloom....

Sheena's POV

I glanced again the two boys or I must say two handsome boys, both looking me with terror...

They turned to each other and immediately sobered them up in front of me.

"Hey Sheena, you are awake." Arjun tried to drop the question which I asked him. His cheeks almost red. Oh I know he kissed my cheek, who can miss to feel that.

"Yes, I think I am." I snapped. I gave him my most threatful glare, trying to get my answers

"Um, I think Ralph is looking for me, I j-just go and check" Arjun said, he so embarrassed. I must say he looks even more adorable when he is embarrassed. He went out with flushed cheeks.

Jeremy still had an angry expression. Is he jealous??...

"Someone is jealous...." I sang. His looked straight into my eyes.

"W-Why would I'll be jealous? He is your boyfriend." He scoffed, he still wore that same expression.

My boyfriend?? What the hell?

"What are you talking about? I never had a boyfriend in my entire life." I justified myself.

"Really?" His face lightened up. What happened to him?

His eyes shifted to my spell book, which was beside my bed. He walked over and took that book in his hand.

"What is this doing here?" He simply asked while inspecting the book.

"Mr Thomas gave me homework" I rolled my eyes. I know I was a nerd back there in my world but this place has made me lazy, what can I do in this.

"And the homework is?...." He asked again.

"I have to master three spells" I answered.

"Three spells!!" He gaped at me.

"Yeah, three spells." I said gently and took the spell book from him and started reading it.

When I opened it, there many weird spells, which were written in Latin, I think. Ok, so I have opened the book, now what? How am I suppose to know which spell would be easier to learn?

"Need my help?" Jeremy moved his eyebrows playfully.

"A help would be nice." I grinned.

He smiled and rubbed his hands together, drama king......

"Let's start," he hoped on my bed.

He snatched the book from my hand and started flipping over its pages. He stopped at one page and said,

"Try this out" he extended me the book.

My heart was beating real fast, I mean I never used magic before, at least not in my consciousness. I read that spell out loud.

"Caelum caeruleum volo hac florere rode" (sky is blue, I want this red rose to bloom.)

I turned to Jeremy and gave him an uncertain look. I don't know if I'll be able to do it but it would be real to see a blooming flower. Jeremy ran across the room and picked the vase with red roses. some of the floweres were not fully opened and some were still buds. He sat beside me, he motioned me to try.

I took a deep breath and spoke the spell out,"Caelum caeruleum volo hac florere rode"  Geez, it was so hard to pronounce. Its more like a tongue twister than a spell. 

Nothing....

"Jeremy I can't, I am not used to it." Then I got a great idea." why don't you show me how to do it?"

He looked at me first and then at downwards."I can't. I tried a lot but I was never able to wake my inner powers." he paused, still looking down. "but I know you have that power and it has already risen up. All you need right now is to trust yourself and concentrate." Now he was looking at me with his eyes almost piercing my soul out. I never felt so motivated in my entire life. 

I nodded and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and slowly said that tongue twisting words out of my mouth,"Caelum caeruleum volo hac florere rode"

I kept my eyes closed, not daring to open it. Suddenly I felt something hot on my ear. "Open your eyes, princess.." Jeremy whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw that the roses started opening, petal by petal. In no time all the roses were bloomed  and were looking.....Okay, I don't have words to explain it.

I turned to Jeremy. Instead of looking at the fully ripen roses, he was looking at me. I realize that we are sitting really close, way to close. His nose was touching mine, but I think he was just too engrossed in looking at my eyes. Hey! That rhymed! 

Silly me! Why do I think such things? 

Anyways, his lips were moving towards me, and I sat there like dumbstruck. I have to stop this, this is going just too far...

"Um" I started, his sense came back to him as spoke."I think I should go to meet Nura.....or Ralph...or Arjun...." I started getting up, thank god I didn't fall this time. "even Linda". By saying that I made my way out of my room. Blushing the hell out of me.

Geez, This was the most awkward lesson I ever had...... 

 A/N:-

Hi to all my lovely people!!

Okay so should I scream or Jump up and down on my bed or both because....

My book has 1.6K reads and 217 votes!!!!!!

Thanks and a big round of applause to all who read my book and voted or commented on it. And those who haven't read my book yet, read now! what are you people waiting for:):) 

Keep reading and stay healthy!

Wait, I wanted to say that as my main exams are coming, I have to study for that so There might be some delayed updates. I hope You all won't mind, would you???

See you soon, Bye!!!!