Meeting more people

Sheena's POV

Ralph and I got out of Arjun's room, his arm was still around my shoulder. I don't know why but I feel like I should have stayed there more, around Arjun. He was looking quite dashing even in the vest and sweatpants.

You should not think like that....

I scolded myself mentally. Ralph steered me to one hallway to other. Finally we stopped in front of a large door. Ralph twisted its silver handle and opened it. There was a large table with lots red and white colored chairs around it. It appears I am in the dinning room. The walls were cream colored with a huge chandelier on the ceiling were giving this room a royal look.

Well, everything about this place looks is royal.

Ralph looked at me with a small smile plastered on his face.

"There are many things you would love about this place"

He went towards a glass door near the table which was almost invisible for me earlier. He pushed the door open and gestured me to come inside.

There it is!! A kitchen.

It was kind of modern rather than vintage and royal like the other things in this palace. It had modular kitchen and a small parlour with red cushioned stools along with a gray stone counter.

"Want to eat something?" Ralph said breaking my trance."I am sure you haven't eaten anything since yesterday. "

My stomach growled in answer. I nodded.

He went to the fridge as I seated myself on one of the stools. He came with a loaf of bread and some tomatoes, onions and cheese.

"You are Indian. Vegetarian, if I am right??" He said pointing one of his long fingers.

"Absolutely" I said. He started slicing tomatoes.

"There are no cooks?" He raised an eyebrow at me. Within a second he was chuckling.

"Oh there are cooks. It's actually lunch hours for them. They go to their homes and have lunch with their families. It's like a rule which every family has to follow here in Verena."

"Oh really, its kind of interesting." Frankly speaking I really loved this concept of eating together. In my world ( oh gosh I have started feeling like I an alien already), no one bothers to have lunch or dinner together, only at the time of dates.

I was brought back to my senses with a sound of sniffing. I looked up at Ralph. He was crying. No, he wasn't emotional but the reason was - onions.

"You sho-" I was interrupted.

"I have told you not to cut onions." A voice came  from behind. I turned around to see the owner of this voice.
The was a girl wearing a pink crop top and ripped blue jeans. She just looked like a younger Zora. She had that same brown eyes and long, black, flowing hair.

She came towards us with her arms around her chest. She knows my moves.

"I told you to stay away from onions. Don't cry afterwards about your running nose." She said narrowing her eyes at Ralph and totally ignoring me.

"Can you just stop acting like my mother? And would you mind to look around you? We have one more person in this room." Ralph said pointing a finger at me.

Her brown eyes from Ralph to me. Her eyes widened as she looked at me from head to toe. She turned towards Ralph and said," Is she our princess?" Emphasising on the word 'princess'. I really don't get it why are they not able to believe that I am their princess. Well, even I am not able to believe it myself though but she might be the 5th person to ask this question.

Without waiting for the answer she gave me a tight hug.

"I was waiting for you. Finally you are here." She said and she pulled away. I gave her a smile. Then she hit her head with her hand and continued.

"Silly me!! I haven't introduced myself properly." She extended her hand towards me," Hi, I am Nurjahan but people call me Nura. I am Zora's younger daughter. I hope you have met mom. "

"Yeah I have met her. I am Sheena, its really pleasure to meet you Nura." I said between our handshake.

"Same here."

"Well, well " Ralph said," if you have introduced yourself to Sheena, let her eat her sandwich. " he said with his eyes red and puffy. Nura was right, he is really having a running nose.

He pushed the plate towards me and the sandwich looked like a chef made. It was looking delicious.  Saliva was flooding in my mouth already.

I was about to take a bite when I heard the door open. I turned to look and guess who it was? Arjun, still in his vest and sweatpants. This guy literally don't have T-shirts, isn't it??

And not alone, he was with the same blonde girl. What was her name?? It was I think Linda. Yes it was Linda.

She came with her hands still around Arjun.

Has anyone glued them up or something?

She looked at me and said," oh, so you are the one about whom everyone is talking about." Believe me I never heard any girl squealing this much. Her words were just like arrows covered with sugar syrup, bombarding me straight into my chest. But I tried to ignore her with a sneer.

"Yes, I am. My name is Sheena, it rea-" I was interrupted by her

" I am not interested to know about you." She made a disgusting face," Its really fault of stars that you are the princess instead of me, at least I am more good looking than you." Linda chuckled.

What the hell? I really don't give a damn about anyone's remarks but that really hurt.

Arjun stared at her with disgust and pushed her away," you have got no right to say that to her." He defended me.

I looked at him with my teary eyes that his brown ones were on me. He had a sympathy on his face.

"Why are you even defending her, she doesn't worth it"

Okay now she is crossing limits.

"Enough!" I yelled, even the wall started vibrating. Everyone, everything became quite. They knew that I have powers that are very disastrous. But I didn't do anything, only a tear fell on the floor as I run out of the kitchen straight into my room. Yeah I was able to find it now.

It's was night time. The stars were shining brightly outside the window. I lay down on my bed and cried bitterly. Not because of that remark but because I was missing my parents, my friends...everything.

I wish they were here.

Then slowly I don't when I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the late update

Read. Vote. Comment

Don't forget to watch the video..