Friend or Foe?

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS!!!!!

cheers for me!!!!

Demitri's POV

"Get me out of here!!" Flame shouted again.

I am really so angry at her now. I have no idea how to control her stubborn attitude. It's not that I didn't tried to control her with my powers, I did that but after a day or two she again becomes stubborn. I, the most powerful demon in the history of the world, can't control a fifteen year old!!!! It's an embarrassment for me!!!

"Hello Mister Monster! I am talking to you. Get me and others out of this hell!" Flame sang mockingly

I have got those kids, my five gems to my secret bunker for their training. I have made this bunker an year ago, as this bio genetic program started. It took me to manipulate many workers and contractors to make this bunker illegally, without getting caught by the authorities.

In this bunker there are at least ten rooms and a very big training arena. I have allotted each one of the kids a room, gave Flame or Amy the room next to mine so that I can keep a watch on her. She is a rebel, I can see that clearly.

Right now, in the middle of night, this girl is shouting like anything, keeping me awake.

"Uhoo, Mr Monster!! Taking your beauty nap?" She tried to provoke me again. I could feel anger boiling up in me. I went out of my room to hers. As I entered into the room, she got a little frighten. Of course she was afraid, who will not after seeing my red eyes?

"You little r-" I was about to teach her a lesson but Jenny interrupted me.

"Sir, there is someone who wants to meet you."

"Send her."

"There is no need for that...." I heard a new voice. A girl in black cloak emerged out from behind Jenny. That cloak covered her from head to toe, just her red painted lips were visible, "I am already here."

"Who are you? And how did you get to know about this place?" I asked. There is no chance that anyone know about this place. Either she is a detective, which she doesn't appear like or she is someone with special powers.

"Who I am is a later question which I will answer in a while but first let me see this little girl who is bothering you" Her lips curved into a smile and she moved towards Flame who sitting on her bed. That girl slowly extended her hand towards Flame and touched her small curly hair and said,

"You are quite strong willed person. Interesting...." She said and continued to move her hand to on Flame's forehead. Flame cringed a little.

"Back o-" before Flame could complete her sentence, this weird girl murmured something under her breath. I could see Flame's eyes sparkle in purple color. What the hell is she doing to her? 

Once she finished, she took a step back and turned towards me and said," Now try her."

I looked at Flame who was still sitting on her bed but this time she didn't have any expression. Her face was a total blank. 

"Flame move and throw a flame at the wall." I ordered. This room was especially made for her only. it has fire proof walls so no harm will be done to it.

Flame got up from her bed and moved towards the wall. Her,now purple eyes, changed to bright orange and she fired a fire ball at the wall. 

What a sight it was. Finally she is under my control. I turned to the cloak girl and asked her to come with me to my office. I must say I am quite impressed with her. It's been years after I have someone as powerful as I am.