Attacked by a Bipolar

Sheena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself not in my room but surrounded by trees and leaves. Stars were shining above me. Today was full moon so it wasn't dark enough, in fact it wasn't scary at all. I was loving the scenery around me. I sat upright to have a better view.

"So you are awake, sweetheart" I literally jumped by hearing this voice. I quickly turned to that direction and saw Arjun sitting under a tree which was at least half a meter away from me.Suddenly I saw flashes of what happened in my room, how he was looking at me, he hit me and now, I am here in the middle of the forest. He was looking at me like a manic with his horrific red eyes. What happened to his eyes?

He slowly stood up and walked towards me while I was still sitting on the ground. My heartbeat rose and I suddenly stood up.

"Don't you....Don't you dare come close to me." I tried to warn him but we both know that I am scared to hell. He just chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. 

"What will you do if I came close to you?" He asked. Within seconds. I found myself pinned to a tree and Arjun holding my wrists tightly. He was unbelievably close to me. "What will you do if I came this close to you?" He whispered, his breath fanning my neck.

"Get off me!!!"I shouted while struggling with his grip. "Help!! Please Help!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping that someone will hear me. 

"Scream as much you wanna scream, but let me tell you that there no one around for like 1 Km radius." He said calmly. His voice sound so dissimilar. Like I am hearing him for the first time. No way he is Arjun......

"Your are not Arjun. Who are you? I know he will never hurt me like you are doing right now" I snapped.

"You are right, Arjun is not like me because I am 1000 times better than him. I know he will tell what he feels about you because he is a coward. " 

"Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything wrong to you." I was on the verge of crying. It was even worst than that day when Arjun kidnapped me. He tightened his grip on my wrist, threatening to break it. he leaned a little more closer so his face was just an inch away from me. 

"What you did? Well, Don't you remember that dance with Jeremy? He was so close to you, how could you let anyone get so close to you when I am here for you!!" He growled at my face. "You are mine. Just mine. But you did a mistake by befriending that dog and every mistake has a punishment, love."

"What punishment?" I swear I was feared for my life. 

"Your death...."He finish and started laughing evilly. I admit, every part of my body was shaking badly. He grabbed both my wrists with his hand and slid his finger along my my jawline. "Tsk, Tsk...Are you scared? Oh, babes You have no idea how hard it would be for me to kill you...." He heave out a heavy sigh," But I have to." He kissed my cheek,"Good bye Love"

"No! you can't do this to me. Please...." I begged him. " please let me go." I , again tried to release his hand off my wrist. Even though he was holding my wrists with his one hand, it was quite hard for me to get his hand off me. I wonder why my powers are not working right now? I mean they never work when I need them. It sometimes seems to me that my powers never work against Arjun, he so damn powerful than me.

Then I felt his hand getting hotter and hotter. I looked into his crimson red eyes, they were literally burning. I mean I could actually see fire blazing in his eyes. I felt my surroundings getting heated up. Soon, I felt a burning sensation in my wrist. Is this my end? 

Certainly not.......

I immediately hit Arjun between his legs which made him loosen his grip from my wrist. I took this as my opportunity and ran, ran for my life.