Mysteriously.... sick?? (part 2)

Jeremy's POV

When you know that you have something wrong and everyone don't know anything about it, it becomes more miserable than anything else. Even if repent on your mistakes and want to share your pain, you can't. At least you can't share that pain which I am going through.

The girl who helped me, the one whom I had to kill, is in coma. I know, I should have been happy that now I will have my money but does it really matter now to me......

When Nura told me that Sheena is gravely sick and has gone in coma, I was blank. Frankly, I even went to her room too but then when I reached at the door, I asked myself,

"Will I be able to face her or anyone in that room?"

My heart gave me the answer and it was obviously a 'no'. So I retreated my steps and went out of the castle, to the forest.

My steps were smaller and slower than the usual, maybe because of the weight on my heart. Anyway, I reached to the forest and went to my favorite place. It's actually a Willow tree and here I meet a friend. No, not bats but bigger than those.

In no time, I started whistling, humming the same tune which my dad used hum when I was small and used to live with my parents. Though it's been years but I still remember its tune and the picture of my dad humming it is clear in my head.

I was surrounded with silence, even all the animals has hushed their voices. The only thing I could hear was my whistle. Finally the silence broke with a sound of ruffling of leaves. He is here.....

From the nearest bush he came out. His black hair were illuminating in the moon light. His big brown eyes very looking at me, piercing my soul even more.

I know I should be scared and running for my life right now as a real, giant wolf is standing in front of me. But he is the only family I have.

"Hi, Luke...." I said, waving my hand out and in answer he growled at me. I think he know what I have done.

"Listen, I know that you are angry for what I have done but believe me, it was a mistake." I tried to proof my innocence but he just growled again.

He came a little closer to me. He looked straight into my eyes, trying to catch a lie but I wasn't lying. When he understood that he turned and started moving. He stopped under the Willow and sat there.

I joined him and sat beside of him but not looking at him. I can't face him so kept my gaze to the ground.

"I know you did all this for money..."

He said. Of course in my mind. He communicates with me like this only.

"And I also know that you are quite guilty for your mistake, am I right?"

"Right?" I scoffed. " I am feeling so much guilty that I feel like hanging myself from this tree" A tear slides down from my eyes.

"We all make mistakes, but if you are guilty and have learned your lesson then I don't think you should hang yourself."

I looked at him, he was looking at me with empathy.

"Tell me, how she got ill?"

I told him everything. He listened to my every word patiently.

"Then I forgot about that bottle and I don't know how she drank it and went into......." I cannot take that word out of my mouth, instead I started crying.

"Don't cry, I know she is in coma."

By saying this he came closer and licked my cheeks. I hugged him tight, brushing his black hair.