The truth

Arjun's POV

Finally I found a nice and 'decent' hotel. Sheena was still sleeping.

I checked in the hotel and took Sheena in my arms.

God she is heavy. But not so heavy as she looks.

I opened the room and laid her at one of the beds. I rested her head slowly at the pillow, I really don't want to disturb her sleep. At least not after what happened today.

I saw her eyes were half open. Is she really asleep?

I realized later that she is literally sleeping. It is said those people who sleep with their eyes open are often very lucky. But I know she is not that lucky. She don't have any idea what she is going to face in the near future. I was feeling pity for her. After seeing what happened today, I don't think I will ever let her do such things again. If her powers would have got unbalanced, she might have exploded at that very place only.

She was looking beautiful. Some of her hair was on her face. I just brushed it away. They as smooth and silky as silk. No body can say that this innocent girl who is right now sleeping in front of me is holding enormous powers in her veins. Every time when I look her, there is a different kind of excitement that I feel within me. The way she looks everything, the way she smiles....

What's happening with me?

I should not think like that. She is not meant for me. She doesn't belong to me. I should remember for what reason I am with her.

To protect her.

Sheena's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. My head was pounding like any thing. I felt like someone just hit me with a hammer on my head.

I propped my head up on the pillow. I was feeling dizzy. Everything was looking blurred.

It took a minute or two, when I felt a normal. Then my eyes explored the whole room. No sign of Arjun.

Where the hell am I? Where is Arjun?

I suddenly got a flash of everything what happened a few hours ago. I remember that Arjun threw an actual fire ball at person and a man pulling me out of the car. That's it, that's all I remember, after this everything is blank.

Suddenly I heard a click and door opened.

It was Arjun. He was holding two bags in his hands.

He saw me and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey, you woke up? Are you alright?" He said while shutting the door with his legs.

"Yeah, I am.. I am fine." I stammered and god knows why.

"Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked.

He put those bags on one corner of the room and sat near to me. I could tension building up on his face. He Begin,

"You are a part of a prophecy.  According to it, whenever a demon would rise from the underworld, a princess, a chosen one would take birth. That chosen one is the only person who could kill that demon." He paused and took a breath.

"And you, Sheena...." He continued, "are the chosen one."

I was shocked.

"How on earth I could be a princess?? How... How could this be even possible?" I asked. My heart racing like anything.

He said with a long pause, " you are an incarnation of queen Myra. She was the first one to kill a demon. She was the first one to hold any super natural power and she taught others how to use their inner energy and control the natural elements."

"You were born at that moment when all the stars and the planets were at the correct position, matches with that of queen Myra. Every princess is a incarnation of one queen or another but you are the incarnation of the most powerful queen in history of Verena."

"Verena?"

"Yeah its the name of my town. It's very beautiful place and the most amazing part is that everyone know magic over there."

I gave him a confused look.

God this thing is really happening with me??

"You don't believe me, aren't you?" He said with a chuckle.

"I do. I do believe you when you hit that guy with a fire ball" I said with a smirk on my face.

He laughed. That sound was like song to my ears.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Shoot"

"How did my dad know about you?"

"Well, I went to your house before I..."

"Kidnapped me." I completed his sentence.

A guilt struck his face.

He continued, "yeah. And to my surprise they knew about you. He said when you were born, you were born with a pendent around your neck."

He reached to his jacket's pocket and took out the same pendent which my parents gave me. I gaped when I saw it. I was born with this?

He placed that pendent on my  palm and said,"Abhimanu, my trainer, had met your dad once. He was the one to tell your parents about you."

I was looking at him with my eyes wide open. I was listening to him Very carefully, taking in every thing.

"OK, so what's next?" I asked

"Well, I think you need a lots of practice. A few hours ago you were like a fire machine. Killing every single person who came in your way." He said bluntly.

I was like what?

Are you kidding me?? I don't remember anything like that.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"This. Can't. Be. True." I said

"This. Is. True." He mimicked me.

I rolled my eye at this. I really don't remember anything. I felt I might burst into tears. And no time I did.

He placed his hand my cheek and wiped the tear off from my face. My skin grew hot where he touched.

"Hey that's alright. I think you should clean up. Go and take a shower. It will make you feel good." He said and stood up. He picked up a blue bag and placed it on my bed.

"Here are your clothes. Your mom packed it for you." He said.

I opened it and saw their was a note.

Be brave and strong my dear. I love you and always will.

Mom

I smiled when I read that note. I love you too mom.

I took out a red sweater and blue track pants and make my way towards the bathroom. I realized that pendent was still in my hands. I placed it on the box of chest which was placed at the corner and inside to the bathroom.

"A hell of day isn't it??" I muttered under my breath.

Author's note:-

Guys let me tell you one thing that this story is a fiction so what ever in this chapter related to kingdom and incarnation is a myth. So plz don't take it seriously......

Plz read vote and comment