chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I miss you" I smiled sweetly.

"I miss you too" Conner said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So where were you girl" Nate said looking curious. The boys looked at us. Wow curious much.

"Well we went to treat ourself. By the way we have a surprise for our mate tonight" I said looking at Conner. I place my hand on his thighs and started rubbing it, he let out a groan. He pull me closer to me.

"Is this about this morning, Im sorry for teasing you but you were to cute" Conner said letting out another groan.

"Oh don't worry this is just the beginning" I said biting my lips. He eyes were black full of lust. Good. I stop on what I was doing before he take me here, right now. He growled and stormed off, probably went to take a run in the woods. I let our a chuckle. Victory is my.

"What happen to him" Ian said biting his Lunch which looked nasty.

"Oh nothing probably going home to take a cold shower" I grinned. Nate choked on his food, and took a quick sip of his drink before he start talking again.

"Ah so your listening to Issac advice"Nate smirked. I rolled my eyes, of course Nate would say something like that.

"Nate shut up and finish your food please" I said. Where is Nate mate when you actually need it. I decided to head to class early when I dumped into someone. The girl dropped her book. I bend down and helped her. I notice she was in our pack, she always quiet. Her name is Mandy, she always hanging alone

"I'm sorry, here you go" I said handing her back her book. She took it quickly.what is she afraid off.

"You don't need to be afraid of me you know that." I told her. She looked up at me with sad eyes. Who hurt her?

"Are you okay, you seem sad?" I said, she shook her head.

"Wanna tell me about it" I asked it. Leading her to the library, where it the only place to talk privately.

"My mate rejected me cause I'm no good. Of course I'm no good, Im ugly, I'm a nerd and a loner. My mate wouldn't want someone like me. It hurts me, and what hirts me even more is that he flirts with every single girl right in front of me like Im not even there."she cried. I put her into a hug. What kinda mate is that.

"Who is he" I said to her. My eye were probably red by now.

"Nate" she said. That even got me even madder. I got up and march to the lunch room angrily. Mandy followed me with worried in her face. Nate looked up at me with confused look in his eyes. I grabbed him by the neck and drag him out of the school. Miranda and the rest of our friend followed.

"You have a mate and you reject her for what? To have fun! Do you know how badly she hurting seeing you flirting with every girl right in front of your mate. And you telling her she no good for you! You know what Nate you really don't deserve a mate like her. Come on Mandy let go find yourself a second mate" I told her grabbing her to the car with our friend. Nate stayed behind looking hurt for what I said. We drove back to the pack house. Today is seriously not my day today. I went up to Conner bedroom and saw a note.

Dear mate.

I left to do some alpha duties, ill be back late this afternoon. Get ready by four, we have pack meeting.

Your: mate Conner

_____________ later afternoon____________

It was already this afternoon, and I was already dress like Conner suggested me to do. Conner came in all dirty and went to hit the shower. "Well hello to you" I muttered to myself. I spotted the longerie on the bed I quickly grabbed and hidden it on my nightstand. I didn't want Conner finding this and my plan won't work. Conner came back with a towel wrapped around his waist. I saw water dripping everywhere on his body,even his six pack. I saw him smirked and walked to the walking closet. He dropping the towel and saw his bare butt. I turn around and squealed.