Chapter 63: The Final Four

Two uploads in one day! Yes, nowadays it's as if the moon suddenly disappeared from the sky. Also, sorry for the bad fights, I'm really lazy and tired.

On the word "now," the group of friends leap out from behind the fence, bushes, and rocks. With their Pokémon.

ASH: *Mumbles* Even so, we're outnumbered. *Shouts* Pikachu, Thunderbolt!

With that, Miette and Calem gasp in outrage and betrayal, summoning their partners.

An Archen deflects the electric-type attack using Rock Tomb.

MIETTE: *Screams* ASH! HOW DARE YOU, FOOLING AROUND WITH MY FEELINGS!

ASH: *Holding Serena close* You brought this upon yourself! We warned you!

CALEM: *Pissed off* I can't believe you would resort to this sneak attack. I loved you, Serena! I have known you longer!

SERENA: *Next to Ash* Look who's talking! Calem, you have the wrong idea about what love is!

DAWN: She's right! You can't use that word if it holds the wrong meaning!

KENNY: (Sorry I totally forgot about Kenny😳 I feel terrible- after all, Dawn lo- whoops.) Alright, then! Prinplup, Steel Wing!

ALL: CHARGE!

Attacks fly left and right. All other pedestrians who wanted some peace and quiet in the garden... well, left unsatisfied.

But a large explosion interrupts them. An angered Garchomp (nostalgia) begins to rampage through the fight. Something's obviously wrong with it, and it looks as if in pain. (Nostalgia!)

MIETTE: *Smirks* Say hello to my little pet. I'm controlling it rather well, aren't I?

Miette and Calem instantly withdraw their main Pokémon, and Garchomp suddenly uses Earthquake.

Then, it uses Rock Slide and Rock Tomb, chaos erupting throughout the once peaceful garden.

The ground rumble terribly, and stones and boulders crash down out of thin air. Obviously, the Garchomp's strength is not to be doubted.

In the end, the pained dragon had defeated all of the Pokémon in the area, besides Pikachu and Sylveon who Ash and Serena had protected.

CLEMONT: *In disbelief* You took out your other Pokémon, too...

MAY: *Angry* Aren't they your comrades?! Show some respect!

BARRY: BRO, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! You guys are messed up! Pokémon are not tools!

MIETTE: *Kind of bored* Garchomp, go away, please. How perfect! We each have a Pokémon to fight with, Ash, Serena, Calem.

CALEM: *Smug* How about a double battle, to settle it all? Whoever wins, gets what they want. Houndoom!

MIETTE: Good idea. Slurpuff!

The group of friends cheer for Ash and Serena as they step forward.

ASH, SERENA: We accept your challenge!

SERENA: Sylveon, Swift!

ASH: Pikachu, Electro Ball!

MIETTE: Disarming Voice!

CALEM: Flamethrower!

All the moves collide, turning the clear air to smoke. The Trainers cough, fighting to breathe.

SERENA: *Thinks* This won't be effective on Slurpuff, but it'll definitely do some damage to Houndoom. *Commands* Fairy Wind!

The smoke clears, and it doesn't give the two time to react. Slurpuff withstands it, but Houndoom goes flying.

CALEM: Get back up, Houndoom! ...is what I would say. But he doesn't need encouragement anymore.

ASH: What?!

CALEM: Houndoom... MEGA EVOLVE!