Chapter Twenty-Five

~Authors Note~ I DO NOT OWN THE SONG IT IS OF YOUTUBE!

Hey guys I am back with an other chapter WOOOOOW!!!!! So basically wanted to say hi to you little cuties. So yeah HI!!!!!!!!!!. How are you all ? I was thinking maybe Ii should do a q&a on here so you can get to know me better. So just pop some questions in the comments below and I will answer all of them. Enough of my talking lets get back to the story shall we.....

~Last Time~

 "Yes (Y/N) we would have been together anyway as you are now a demon. I need some help back at the manor too every one has got crazy because you have been gone. We have also had a numerous (A/N I think that's the right word) amount of attacks on the manor and Ciel has been injured once but most importantly Lady Elizabeth had sadly left us due to a disease that has been spreading but I believe she got poisoned but also the young Lord had found himself a splendid new umm umm boyfriend." I felt Sebastian tense up when he said I always knew mister Ciel potato would fall for a boy I wonder who it is....

~Magical Time skip brought to you by some cute cuddly kittens~

I jumped up looking out of the carriage to see manor once again still looking beautiful and peaceful. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, I turn to see my one true love looking at me eyes full of love and also lust ..... I thought to myself 'God Sebastian I am not ready to give in to you again give me a break would you.' I could see Sebastian smirk behind me "(Y/N), my dear I would not do that to you yet." 

"Oh god please tell me you did not read my thoughts."

"I did." He gave a little chuckle 'God that laugh its so cute and sexy at the same time.' 

"Why thank you (Y/N)" I face planted on my open hands. I also gave out a blush of embarrassment.

"Awwww (Y/N) you look so cute come on we are here." I stepped out of the carriage to be greeted by Ciel and his boyfriend. "(Yyy/NNNNN) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ciel ran up to me and though his arms around me "(Y/N) I would like you to meet someone very special to me. Alois dear come here." I see a tall boy walk over to me he looks familiar but I could not remember him fully. "Hi there you must be the beautiful cousin of Ciel. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Again."   He whispered the last bit but I heard him, he gave of a smirk and he kissed my tender and gently hand. "For you my Lady." He held out a black rose, I received the gift of him and I gave it a sniff. "Thank you Alois." I say bowing my head in respect.

"Come on (Y/N) there is someone you need to meet." Ciel grabbed my hand and I followed him to where ever he was taking me.

 ~Tiny whiny time skip~

We arrived at a door. Ciel opened it and the yellow room hit me. I walked around and I found my self in front of my son. I started to cry as I picked him up and I held him close to my chest "Hello my sweetie mummy is home now, no need to worry you are now finally safe. I will protect you with all my life." I hugged him closer as he smiled. His little hand made his way up to my cheek and he held it close.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I smiled as I saw our son showing unconditional love to his beautiful mother. I walked over to the both of them and I knelled in front of them. I then rested my head on (Y/N) lap enjoying this moment. I had the two people I love the most with me know. But how will I tell (Y/N) about our daughter. "(Y/N) you know our daught-er"

"I know Sebastian there is no need to tell me I know William talked to me before I was about to give birth." I was speechless so all I did was hug the both of them closer to me. "I love you two so much." 

"And we love you two Sebastian." This was a night I would always remember. I began to close my eyes as I heard (Y/N) singing to Levi.

(Authors Note ~Listen to the song now.)

hana mo ki mo bokura mo kanashii
sora ni mukatte nobiru shika nai
utsumuku tabi ni bokura wa kizuku
soshite mata miageruWe, like the flowers and the trees, are pitiful,
for we can only extend upward towards the sky.
We realize this when we look down once in a while,
but then again we look back up.nemuru anata wa kanashisou de
warui yume demo miteru you da
boku wa koko da yo tonari ni iru yo
doko e mo mou ikanai
How do I live without youYou look so sad in your sleep,
as if you are having a nightmare.
I'm right here, right by your side,
and I'm not going anywhere anymore.
How do I live without you?hito wa mina sora o miru
miagete wa me o fuseru
itsuka mita aozora o
sagasezu ni nageku kedoEveryone looks at the sky.
They look up, and again look back down,
and they lament because they are unable
to find that blue sky they once saw in the past.jiyuu sa to wagamama o
surikaete ikitekita
hoshi mo nai yoru no sora
yukuate mo mienai me de... samayouSwitching between being free and being selfish,
we have lived this far.
Under this night sky without even a single star,
unable to see my destination, I simply wander about.nanimo kowai mono nado nakatta
sore wa mamoru mono ga nai dake
ashita no koto mo juunensaki mo
ima no boku wa kowai yo
I need huggin' my sweet heartThere hasn't been anything scary at all,
just that there's nothing for me to protect.
Be it tomorrow or 10 years from now on,
I'm scared of what will happen then.
I need huggin' my sweet heart.hito wa mina sora ni naku
te o hiroge yume o miru
itsuka mita aozora o
itsu made mo mamoru kedoEveryone weeps at the sky.
They reach out their hands, and start dreaming,
and they will forever protect
that blue sky they once saw in the past.jiyuu ni habataki tobimawaru kage ni
boku wa mou akogaretari shinai
daremo jiyuu ja nai
jiyuu tte sou ja nai
sora ni wa michi ga nai dakeAlthough there are figures soaring in the sky,
I no longer yearn for that kind of freedom.
Nobody is truly free;
that is not true freedom,
simply that there are no roads in the sky.anata to iu sora no naka
boku dake o tojikomete
mou doko e mo ikanai yo
mou doko ni mo ikanaideThis midair space, otherwise known as "you",
oh please lock me in.
I'm not going anywhere anymore.
Please don't go anywhere anymore.hito wa mina sora no naka
jiyuu to iu kago no naka
anata dake ireba ii
kono sora ni mou tsubasa wa... iranai In the middle of the sky,
everyone is locked inside this cage called "freedom".
All I need is you by my side,
and then in this sky I'll have no more need for wings

(There are the lyrics in English and also Japanese) 

That is what I heard when we all fell asleep together. I must say (Y/N) voice is like an angels it is beautiful.

~Authors note again~

I hope you like the song I do not own it. I hope you liked the chapter it is a bit longer than the others so I hope you liked it. Bye for now my little cuties. Lilli xxxxxxxxxxx