Chapter Seventeen

~Your P.O.V~

A few days after that wonderful time, I have been feeling awful. I have been sick every morning. In other words I feel shit. Sebastian has tried to comfort me.

There was a loud knock on my room and in ran Ciel . "(Y/N) SEBASTIAN TOLD ME EVERYTHING ARE YOU?"

"Oh god Ciel calm down and I have know idea I mean I am always sick." Ciel ran over to me and held me close to him and he hugged me so tight I could not breath. "(Y/N) I am so happy for you and if you are pregnant then I would love to be the baby's uncle."

"Ciel of course you can be the uncle you are my cousin after all. But I do not even know if I am pregnant yet." He looked up and smiled "SEBASTIAN COME HERE NOW AND TELL (Y/N) WHAT YOU TOLD ME." Sebastian came into my room and grabbed my left hand and kissed it. "(Y/N) I can see into the future and it shows your pregnant. SO WE ARE EXPECTING !" I looked up at Sebastian and Ciel I started crying. "Really oh my god I am so happy." Ciel and Sebastian hugged you. Ciel looked up from my lap and placed a hand on my stomach. I heard him say something to it "Hey baby I am your uncle Ciel. You have a great mummy and daddy." Me and Sebastian looked at each other and smiled and Sebastian came up to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

After an hour of Ciel giggling and talking to mine and Sebastian's baby he left to do some work leaving me and Sebastian alone. I smiled at Sebastian and said "Sebastian I can not believe it we are going to be par.." I got cut off when Sebastian picked me up bridal style and carried me down to the garden. My eyes shone when I say a path full of rose petals. "Follow me." he placed me down and I grabbed his hand and I followed close behind him until we stopped there was a picnic cloth under a large tree. Sebastian led me to the spot I look at the tree to see a sign "(Y/N) (L/N) and Sebastian Michaelis" I began to cry and I looked down at Sebastian was kneeling with an open box I looked to see a beautiful diamond ring with a red diamond in the middle. I cried again like a baby this time "My dear (Y/N) who you do the honours of becoming my wife."

"YES OF COURSE I WOULD.!!!!" Sebastian placed the ring on my finger and he stood up and grabbed my waist and span me around I giggled and I had a massive smile. "Awwww (Y/N) you look so cute." He pulled me colse to him and he placed a kiss upon my lips and we made out for ages until we pulled back for a breath. He makes me feel so happy. I am pregnant and now engaged to the man of my dreams. I just feel amazing oh god I need to puke. I ran up to another tree and puke and Sebastian walked over to me and held my (h/c) hair in his hands helping me out. After I was finished he touched my stomach and said "Now now my little baby don't over do it now. And don't hurt mummy." I looked at Sebastian and he pulled me into a giant hug.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I can not get over the fact that (Y/N) that baby of ours likes to jump in when we were kissing. To me I feel like it wants to make me jealous. Oh no what will happen if the baby gets my powers. I think I need to pay someone a visit........