Chapter Eleven

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I walked out of the room trying to think of what I could do that would snap (Y/N) out of the love spell. But I just could not stand the fact that it was under the love spell of him.

" SEBASTIAN, SEBASTIAN LOOK OUT.!" I looked in the direction of the screaming and Mey-Rin was running down the hall she was being chased by Pluto. Finnian soon ran after shouting " PLU,PLU COME BACK!." (Y/N) ran out and got knocked over I ran over to her and I helped her back up our eyes met again. Ciel then come out and he pulled (Y/N) to him. My faced turned red with pain Ciel look at me with daggers.

Your P.OV~

I could see that Sebastian was angry. I held my necklace and I suddenly blacked out and I fell into someone's arms.

~Flashback~

When we got to my room he placed me on my bed and he grabbed the black silk night gown and he gave it to me. " (Y/N), you promised me that you would put this on."

" Fine but you promised me than box." He held out the box and he gave it to me. I opened it to find a necklace that was a oval shape it had all little diamonds around it and in the middle there was a big red ruby. " OHH Sebastian I love it thank you." He placed the necklace on my neck and he then did it up. I could feel his hand undoing my dress and he then placed the silk black night dress in my hands "Go and put this on my (Y/N)."

"FINE I will be back now." I went into the bathroom and I put the night dress on and I shyly walked into the room. Sebastian ran over to me like a child in a candy shop. He picked me up and he pushed me to the wall he started to kiss me.

I knew that I had been tricked into something but what.

I started to come back to life to see a set of red eyes and one icy blue eye. I sat up and Ciel hugged me tightly and he kissed me and I kissed him back he then helped me up and he carried me to the garden he placed me down on the bench and he pulled out a box. He grabbed my hand and he knelt down and he opened the box inside was a sliver ring with a huge icy blue diamond. " (Y/N) will you do me the honour and marry me."

" I .... I... will." He placed the ring on my finger and he then picked me up and he spun me around. "(Y/N) I have to go on a business trip tomorrow but Sebastian will be here to look after you. I have to set off in 30 minutes. " He leaned in and kissed me. " Aww okay." I smiled and we both walked back to the study so he could get his bag.

I waved good bye to Ciel as I watched the carriage take it's leave. "Come now Lady (Y/N) let's go inside."

"Yes okay Mister Sebastian." I followed him in through the doors he then pushed me against the wall and he kissed me and I kissed him then all of a sudden I felt something click back in and then tears ran down my cheeks. He pulled back from the kiss and he wiped my tears away. " Sebastian I am so sorry I hurt you and why do I have this ring on my finger don't tell me I'm engaged to him."

"I am afraid you are now my lady we must do something about this." What have I got myself into this time.