Chapter Twenty-Four

~Autors Note~
I really needed to update for you guys so I'm writing this on my phone if there are any mistakes during this chapter then please let me know. I hope you have all had a good day and are all well. AHHH guys I just remembered I have half term which means I have two weeks off so that's mean a hell lot of chapters being uploaded hehehe hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😜

~Last Time~

"Oh Sebastian I love you I just want you to hold me like you do I need your everything." I cried into my pillow. That's when .........

I turned my head toward the door and I could sense the presents of my lover which made my heart jump with joy and love once again. I snapped out of my daydream only to me held by a tight pair of loving arms that fit perfectly around my small figure. "Hello there my dear I have come to take you home thankful Satan contacted me telling me that you are ready to come home and see our wonderful babies again they are quite the pair if you ask me." I turned my head and rested in on Sebastian's chest and I held him so strongly not wanting to go and not wanting this wonderful hug go to waste. "My dear (Y/N) I - Can-Not-breath." I loosened my grip and placed a small peck upon his slim and tender lips."I have so missed your touch (Y/N) I have an idea how about when we get home we should plan our wedding." I nodded and began to cry in Sebastian arms "Oh Sebastian I was hoping you would say that then me and you can be together forever"
"Yes (Y/N) we would have been together anyway as you are now a demon. I need some help back at the manor too every one has got crazy because you have been gone. We have also had a numerous (A/N I think that's the right word) amount of attacks on the manor and Ciel has been injured once but most importantly Lady Elizabeth had sadly left us due to a disease that has been spreading but I believe she got poisoned but also the young Lord had found himself a splendid new umm umm boyfriend." I felt Sebastian tense up when he said I always knew mister Ciel potato would fall for a boy I wonder who it is....

~A cheeky Authors note again~

That's all for today sorry and I wonder who mister Ciel potatoes new lover could be and I have to say who ever it is (fan girl moment) IS MY OTP I love them so much they are like relationship goals IM REALLY SORRY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT but it needed to be done we kinda need some gay action in this book cause nothing really good seems to be happening I'm sorry if you do not approve.

I love you guys so so so so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLilli