Chapter Nine

Your P.O.V~

A few days passed after that horrible night it was fun for the boys and I have to admit it was fun but I hate getting played like that but I felt like I had to do it for them otherwise they would hurt me and possibly hate me. I was not prepared to lose them both because they have given me love and a warming home after all I have been through I need to treat them how they wanted to be treated. I did not leave my room for around 3 days. Sebastian and Ciel had both come and visited me but I would not let them in.

~Magical Time Skip~

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Sebastian lips touching mine it made me go all funny. So I decided that I would go and look for him I knew he would be in the kitchen so I quietly walked out of my room and then down the stairs heading for the kitchen. I peeped around the door to find Sebastian sat at the table drinking moonshine he was spaced out more like drunk " SEBASTIAN GET UP" I shouted to see if he would listen to me. " (Y/N), (Y/N)!" He ran up to me and twirled me around and he kissed me. Finally his lips touched mine. I was enjoying my kiss until some on walked in staring at Sebastian. " SEBASTIAN THAT IS MY GIRL." I turned to see Ciel looking at me he walked over to me and he grabbed my waist he then picked me up and he throw me over his right shoulder. " Sebastian I order you to stay away from (Y/N) and Ii never ever want you to do that to her again." I started to cry like my heart had been torn into a million pieces. I started to kick and scream at Ciel. "NO CIEL PLEASE. HE MEANS A LOT TO ME AND YOU DO BUT PLEASE TAKE YOUR ORDER BACK."

"NO MY DEAREST (Y/N) I DO NOT TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID."

Sebastian then stepped in and said " Yes my lord." He bowed and walked off. "SEBASTIAN NO!" He just ignored me and I cried and cried. Ciel took me to his room so I could calm down but instead I started to hit him in his crest saying "CIEL HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME."

"(Y/N) I DID IT BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT YOU TO GET HURT AND FIND OUT WHAT HE IS. (Y/N) I LOVE YOU."

"What do you mean I will get hurt if I find out what he is." Ciel removed his eye patch and a bright purple eye look into mine sad and full of anger. I placed my hands on his cheeks and said " Ciel why did you not tell me about this."

"I was waiting for the right time, so I made a contract with him to kill the ones that hurt me and you. I also said for him to protect me and to look over you and make sure you had a good live but not to fall in love with you. HE IS A DEMON (Y/N)! DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM NOW."

" FOR THE RECORD I DO I DO NOT CARE WHAT HE IS I LOVE HIM THE WAY HE IS AND NO ONE WILL CHANGE THAT."

Ciel's purple eye started to flash and I was looking right at it and he started to repeat this words over and over again "(Y/N) MUST LOVE ME MAKE HER LOVE ME NOW!" I could feel my heart beating and falling for Ciel and I then suddenly blacked out. WHAT WAS THAT FEELING WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS, LIKE IT IS MY MISSION TO LOVE CIEL!

~NOTE~ I am sorry that this chapter was short but I hoped you liked it. Bye for now Lilli. >-< xx