Chapter Thirteen

Your P.O.V~

We arrived at the Trancy Manor. For the whole ride there Claude held me in his grip like I belonged to him but I do not belong to him I belong to Sebastian.

"My dearest (Y/N) you will marry me not that Ciel because I need a wife in order for me to have a child ." Said Alois. I looked at him and nodded. The carriage came to stop. Claude got out first then followed Alois then me but Claude tripped me up. As I fell Alois grabbed my waist and he pulled me back up and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back. It felt good I felt save with him. Alois and I pulled back to breath and he then picked me up bridal style and we headed for his study.

We entered the study and he sat in his chair and I was sat on his lap. I blushed looking at him and he then pulled out a huge yellow diamond ring and said " My dearest (Y/N) will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." I thought to myself for a while. ' Sebastian and Ciel will never come and get me. I nodded and he smiled and kissed me, I kissed him back knowing that I would never see Sebastian again. " (Y/N) should we get married on Saturday I know it is just two days away but I can not wait till I can call you my little wife and then we can then try for children. I nodded and smiled. "Um Alois can I go and have a bath please."

"Yes anything for you my dear. I will get Claude to help you but I will join you when you are in." He smirked and he then shouted for Claude. Claude came into the room. I was shaking because I was so cold. "Claude run (Y/N) a bath in my room as it is a big bath I will join her in a while." He simply nodded and held his hand out for me I grabbed his hand. He stopped at the master room and he walked over to the bathroom and started to run the bath. He walked back of to me and he tied my hair up in a messy bun. He then stopped the water and he then walked back to me and he pulled my jacket off and he then saw that I was shaking. He wrapped his arm around me and I suddenly heated up. "There my Lady now would you let me get you undressed." I nodded and he started to undo my dress and then so on. He picked me up bridal style and he placed me in the bath. He then left the room and then Alois came running in to see that I was now in the bath as he walked over he started to get undressed. Until he came to the bath and he jumped in behind me and he then grabbed my from behind and I sat in his arms. He left wet kisses on my neck. He nibbled at my neck leaving brushes on my neck. He got out first drying himself off and he then picked me up and dried me off. He through me over his shoulder and he placed me down on his bed. He lead in kissing me and then moving down my body I could not move and he had a grip on me. It hurt so much tears rolled down my cheeks. Until someone walked in ....

~NOTE~ Sorry this chapter was short but I had a bit of a writers block so sorry. Bye for now Lilli xxx