Chapter One- The Beginning

Your P.O.V~

I was 8 years old when my parents died, I was kidnapped by a monster like human, until a lovely lady in red saved me from the monster. She took me in, to protect me and she became my adopted mother. She would often invite her sister, her partner and their child Ciel over to play with me. He was a very smiley and happy person. I looked up to him like an older brother he was only 3 years older than me so, he was 11 years old.

~ Time Skip~

But a year after, it all changed Madam Red's sister and husband were killed in a fire but no one knows what happened. So Madam Red left to try and find Ciel. She was gone for 3 months and on the day she was due to come home something bad happened to me and this boy. I will never forget his face. His icy blue eyes stared at me as I tried to comfort him by telling him it would be okay but he would look at my tears streaming down my cheeks. We where burnt and marked. My mark was on my back and his was on the left side near his ribs. It really hurt both of us making a negative impact on our lives for the worse. But as soon as the masked men left the room, a sudden darkness filled the room and black feathers fell around us. Then a pair of red eyes appeared all I could see was them. They looked right into my little soul. A purple eye so bright it could blind anyone, looked at me causing me to black out.

~Time Skip~

I awoke on a red velvet sofa to see the face of Madam Red I sat up and I wrapped my arms around her.

" I am so sorry my dear (y/n) . I promise to look out for you and Ciel is still alive so we can go and visit him if you want to"

" Yes please mama, we can play again." I said happily with a massive grin. She had a shocked face thinking that I would never smile again after what happened and she also was shocked because she thought I would say no.

~NOTE~ Hey guys I hope you liked Chapter one so I will leave you now so you can read some more if you want to.

Bye for now

Love Lilli

xxx