Chapter Fourteen

Last time ~

It hurt so much tears rolled down my cheeks.

Until someone walked in ....

I turned to the door and I saw a tall figure standing there looking at me. Their bright red eyes glowed and looked at me. I looked a little longer and I then realized it was Sebastian. He ran up to Alois and pushed him off me. He then picked me up bridal style and he picked up a see through silk dressing gown and placed it on my as I was still naked. He laughed and he started to run. Before we came to the front door Claude stood in the way and he somehow managed to grab me and kiss me. Sebastian looked at him and he grabbed me back and he made a run for it. It was really cold outside and I shivered. He smiled and stopped we were in some woods and he placed me on the floor. He put the silk dressing gown around me and tied it. I blushed and he then took off his coat and put it around me. He then picked me up again but this time I was thrown over his very strong shoulder. I cuddled into the back of his neck. His coat smelt like him and tea. I kissed him on the back off his neck and He stood and he grabbed my one leg and kissed it and blew on it making a farting sound. I giggled loudly and he started to run again. I fell asleep on his back and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

~Time Skip~

I could feel someone place me on a comfy bed. I opened my eyes to see Sebastian kissing my forehead. He turned to leave but I said quietly "Sebastian will you sleep with me I am scared to be left alone." He turned to me and said "Yes of course my love." He walked over to the bed and he took of his shirt and his trousers. He was standing there in black boxers. He then sat down on the bed and he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He placed his arms around me and I placed my head on his chest and hugged him and I feel asleep. I was so glad to be back in his arms. I love him so much he shows me love even though demons can not love or show feelings.

~Note~ Hi guys I hope you like it so much. Thank you for reading this far it means a lot to me. Please share it with your followers. Sorry it was short but I wanted to get a chapter on here as soon as possible. Bye for now Lilli xxx