Chapter Fifteen

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I awoke next to (Y/N) her beautiful (h/l), (h/c) covered most of her face making me stop what I was doing and stare. She is so beautiful I am so happy that she has entered my life. I will protect her with all my life. She smiled as she slept to me it looked like she was having a good dream I so very wish that I could stay there all day but I need to get up and tend to my master.

~Your P.O.V~

You felt a kiss be placed on my fore you sat up to see no one there. You heard a knock on the door "Come in." You said. Mey-Rin ran in and said "My lady (Y/N) I believe it is time to get dress yes, yes it is come now my Lady." She walked up to your closet and picked out a puffy (d/c) knee length dress and some white shocking with bows on them and a pair of (s/c) pumps. You where ready and was about to leave you room until Mey-Rin grabbed your arm "My lady his master Ciel has a request for you to go to his study." You simply nodded and walked off to see Ciel.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

I heard a little knock on the door and in walked (Y/n) She looked beautiful. She smiled at me and I ran up to her and gave her a massive hug. We were disturbed by another knock and in walked Sebastian. He smiled as he saw (Y/n) and she smiled back I started to feel my blood boil with anger. I walked up to him and slapped his face and (Y/N) had a few tears rolling down her beautiful face I lifted my hand to him again and this time I hit something smooth and silky. I HIT (Y/N) !!! Tears started to roll down her face more and she turned to Sebastian and hugged him. " My lady (Y/N) why did you get in the way of the hit from him, he can not hurt me." I heard Sebastian say. She nuzzled into his crest and he wrapped his arms around (Y/n) "I don't like seeing you hurt Sebastian." She cried and I walked to see her face and it then appeared my hand mark on her beautiful face. I stood there helpless when all of a sudden Sebastian picked her up bridal style and held her closer leaving a single kiss on her lips. My chin had then dropped to the floor. Sebastian smirked and laughed at me.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

When (Y/N) stopped Ciel from hurting me it made my heart beat what was that feeling I felt but I could feel her pain and she began crying the only thing I could do was stay quite but I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked down to see (Y/N) hugging me... she... looked....so....helpless. I felt like wrapping her up in a blanket and hold her for hours.

I picked her up bridal still and decided to carry her little body to my room where I could tend to her wound where Ciel hit her it must have been a strong one. I could even see a little blood on her.

We then got to my room and I lay her on my bed and tended to her wound when she ........

~Authors note~

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I have been so busy with school. EXAMS AFTER EXAMS AFTER EXAMS !!!! So I am so sorry that I could not have even updated a little chapter I hope this one was okay I will try and update ad much as I can. Bye for now Love you all Lilli xx