Chapter Twenty

~Your P.O.V~

We finally all arrived back at the Phantomhive Manor I was so what felt happy and felt safe again knowing that I was somewhere familiar and I also had Sebastian by my side.
As the carriage stopped outside the manor and strange tall man stood at the door he was very tall and he has the most wonderful green eyes. I looked at him and I stepped outside the carriage and he walked over to me. "Hello Miss (L/N) I have come to pay you a little visit."

"Umm I am sorry but do I know you?"

"Oh no my dear I am William T spears head of the ....." he got cut of by a lady like figure "OH bassy I have missed you so much." The lady like figure turned to face me "OH bassy you have been busy you must be his little toy."

"Grell that is enough this is my fiancé (Y/N) and yes she is pregnant I can tell what you are thinking."

" NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!But bassy I love you and please tell me you love me too."

"I am sorry Grell but my single heart and every heart beat it takes belongs to my dear (Y/N) so if you do not mind I would like to ask the both of you why you are here." I walked over to Sebastian and I held his hand. "Well we are here to see your precious (Y/N) and your babies."

"BABIES OH GOD WILLIAM BASSY NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Grell fainted and fell to the floor. "I do apologise Miss (L/N), well we noticed that you were growing very fast and we also found out that one of your children is to become a demon and the other will become a grim reaper like me and that thing on the floor."

"How is that possible may I ask."

"Well Miss (Y/N) the boy is stronger than the girl so he has got the power of his father here and well you Miss are a grim reaper I know you do not know that but your blood parents are grim reapers. So you are one of us and you can carry a demon child because your body can cope with it. As you are in fact partly dead all ready. But in order to give birth to them you must become have demon and half grim reaper and well we are here to help you." I held onto Sebastian's hand tighter and I looked at him. "It is okay (Y/N) they are friends of mine and the promised me that you would be okay." I began to cry and I hugged my fiancé "I love you (Y/N) and please do not cry."

"I .....love you too Sebastian"

Authors note~ I am so sorry for not updating in like forever my school work has got really bad I have had over 2 exams so I am sorry for not updating I hope you liked this chapter I will try and update as much as I can. Sorry that I haven't updated in ages. I all hope you are okay?

Love you guys Lilli xxxx