Roman started snapping him back into reality and wanted to see what was on that on that mind of his or anything just to heard him talk. It's like here's here but not here and already he is driving him crazy and he actually likes it. He seen Dean around and he always wanted to know him and now he gets that chance and doesn't want to blow this chance.

Dean finally comes back to reality and looks at Roman and smiles. He wonders why he is looking at him like. Did he do stupid or say something stupid? Sometimes he can go out of it and not remember what he does or say. Suddenly a frown comes across Deans face and wasn't sure now.

Roman looks at Dean, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He gives Roman a fake smile, "But can you do something for me." He said looking at him.

Roman looks at him and smiles, "Sure man, ask away."

Dean gets in his bag and grabs the ointment and bandages and looks at Roman. "Do you mind again? I would, but I can't and don't have anyone to help me." He smiles and hoped he would.

Roman looks at him and takes the stuff, "Turn around and take off your shirt, and of course I don't mind Dean."

He smiles and takes Deans old bandages off. He applies the ointment easy on Dean and then puts the bandages on his back and rubs the tape on his back. He sees other scars on his back, but doesn't say anything about them, and watches Dean put back on his shirt.

Dean turns around and looks and smiles. "Thanks man, I would do it myself, just hate it I can't reach it myself." He puts the stuff back in his bag, "So you said were in different clicks. What do you do in this school, cause I can tell your either smart or in one of those snobby clubs." He laughs.

Roman laughs, "I'm a football player."

Dean jumps up and didn't like that. "Your a football player!? Your like Wade and Kevin? You guys beat up on people for kicks and it's bull shit and thats fucked up."

He walks away from Roman and now wish he never got to know him. He stands by the trees and picks off loose pieces and pissed. He actually thought for once in his life he found another friend besides Sami and Aj. He hated this and he let his guard down for a brief second and was glad he didn't let it fully down.

Roman walks over and touches Deans shoulder and leaves it there. "I'm not like those guys and I don't beat people up for kicks at all. I see what they do and I also think its bull shit, but I don't join them Dean."

Dean turns around and looks at Roman and didn't know if he could believe him or not, cause after all he's a football player. He just stands there and looks at Roman. They don't say anything for about 10 minutes and dean wasn't sure what to say, cause what if Roman was just saying this to get him to trust him.

He goes back to his bag and sits down and puts his knees to his chest and looks around and thinks. Roman goes back over and sits next to him and doesn't say anything. The next hour they just sat there and just listen to the birds and the wind.

"I don't hang with a click." Dean said suddenly, "Its just me and my best friend Sami Callihan and his girlfriend Aj Lee." He finally looks at Roman, "I don't trust anyone and there is a reason, but don't ask."

Roman didn't say anything at first when Dean finished talking. He didn't blame him for not trusting anyone. He only trusted a handful of people and sometimes he wondered if he should trust them.

"My best friends is Seth Rollins and Sheamus. I trust them, because they never gave me a reason not to. We've been best friends since we were little." Roman said looking at Dean, he wanted him to trust him and be friends.

Dean smiles at him, "What click is Seth and Sheamus in? I can tell from the looks of Seth that he's no football player." Dean had to laugh.

Roman busted out laughing also. "No (shaking his head) Seth isn't in a click, but people call him a nerd. Sheamus is on the wrestling team, he wants to be a wrestler so bad. "He smiles.

They sat there and talk about random things again and laughed and ate their lunch and walked around in the woods for a bit. They didn't wander around the woods to far from the school. Just enough to talk and enjoy the sounds of it and wonders of it. They looked at their watches and realized it about time for school to end, so they head back to their things.

Roman and Dean look at each other with their bags on their hand and ready to leave. Does Dean actually believe Roman is his friend or does he believe he has been used? After all he is a football player and they are pricks, but Roman didn't seem like that and he proved it today.

Dean scratches his head, "Well, I'll gotta get going, I have to go to work." He smiles and looks at him, "Want to me at the bench in the morning? I can't afford to miss anymore classes."He laughs weakly and he shows off his dimples.

"Sure I'll be there, and thanks for asking." He grins at him, "I know what you mean about missing classes also."He looks down and kicks the grass and looks back up. "This always seems awkward leaving huh?" He laughs and shifts his bag around.

"Yeah, it like we're on a date."He laughs, "Well, um lets get going before anyone notices where we came from, because I like that place and don't want no one to know." He looks at Roman and smiles knowing its just his and Roman's.

They walked back to the back doors of the school and went their seperate ways to leave and Dean really hoped he sees Roman in the morning . He smiles and heads his ass to work and hopes there isn't a hard day, cause he needed an easy day...well actually a day off. He laughs he knew that he couldn't afford a day off. They could offer it to him and he won't be able to accept it, cause his dad would think he was goofing off on the job.