Chapter 37

-Alex-

I step out of the car and stretch, thankful to be out of the car. When everyone got out they stretched, except for Tori.

"Isn't your back stuff?" I ask her.

"One I'm used to the long car rides and two, I would only crack my back as soon as I step into the building," she said. On the way here she told us how she has a thing called scoliosis where her spine is curved, but the doctors are being idiots and saying that she doesnt need surgery even though she is 5 percent under the normal percentage needed. And she gets in a lot of pain from standing or sitting to the side for a long period of time.

"So this is Pelican Rapids, it's pretty nice and small here," I said looking around. Right now we were parked at McDonald's, about to get something to eat.

"Yeah, that's why I love it here. There aint big bunches of traffic and you don't have to wait an hour to order food," Tori says.

"Yeah," I said. We all walk into McDonald's and order food before sitting in a booth. Tori stays next to the counter to get the food when Its done.

I sit next to Vik and Preston. Across from us is Jerome,Jason, Adam

In another booth is Tori, Zane, and Vanna(Savannas nickname).

I feel my phone vibrate and I look at it to see that Josh was calling me. I answer.

"Hey Josh," I said as I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Alex, where are you currently at?" He asks as I hear a door open in the background.

"We made it to Pelican Rapids and were now eating at a McDonald's, hows eveything doin back home?" I ask him.

"Good, me and Ethan were gonna go someplace but we wanted to talk to you before we left since we haven't for a few days and we miss you," Josh says.

"That's nice, say hi to them for me," I said as Preston goes up to the counter to get our food.

I hear Josh say a few things before I hear them arguing.

"You turn that way....no THE OTHER WAY....ETHAN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOUR LICENSE THE OTHER DAY!!!!"

I burst our laughing as I listen in. I didn't know that Ethan got his license but I guess thats what I get for being gone, but he could've still told me.

"We got to go Alex, talk to you later," Josh says before he hangs up.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT....I know I usually am able to make an update and the last couple chapters are ones I made a while before I posted them...but I ran out of them so I got to the chapter I was stuck on and so this chapter is shorter.