Chapter 30

I woke up because of the sun shining through the windows.

I roll over and my arm flops onto Vikk who I forgot was there. He groans and turns, facing away from me. Him still sleeping.

I get up and grab my clothes for today and I go into the bathroom, locking it behind me. I change into my clothes and add my normal amount of makeup on after I btydh my teeth.

I brush my hair which is really faded. I think I'll dye it when we get up north.

I put my hair up into a messy him as I leave the bathroom. The guys are still asleep. I grab my phone from the charger and see that it's noon.

I sigh and leave a note on the dresser saying I'm going somewhere so don't worry. I walk out of the room and knock on the door across the hall.

Sean opens the door, his green hair sticking all over the place and only wearing shorts.

"Hey Sean, did I wake you up," I ask.

"No I just go out of the shower," he says smiling.

"I want to do something but the guys are asleep so I was wondering if you wanted to do something, Mark can come if he's awake," I said. When he heard marks name he lit up.

"Either way I'm making him come with," he said. I smiled as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside before shaking Mark awake.

"Mark wake up, me, you, and Alex are walkin around town now get up," he said as Mark opens his eyes. Sean walks away and grabs a black shirt with a green eyeball on it. We sit down on Sean's bed and talk while we wait for Mark.

He runs around grabbing socks, jeans and a black shirt with a pink mustache. He rushes to put the clothes on and when Mark tell over I could swear I saw Sean blush and bite his lip while looking down. I smile at him.

Mark was finally done and we walk down the hallway. We step into the elevator. I pressed lobby. I leaned against the wall.

"So whars new, I havent seen you guys in a while," I said breaking the silence.

"Well I came out and telling my family and friends near us and telling them that....I am bi," Sean said smiling.

Me being me, I squeeled and face him a bear hug.

"In so happy for you," I said as I pulled away.

"Thanks," he said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mark put his head down, But I could see the pink on his cheeks hiding behind his hair.

Vikks POV
I woke up to someone shoving me off my bed. I shot up and saw Alex gone and Simon on the otherside of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong 28th you man," I said.

"You don't deserve her, you are just a pathetic person who she pitys," he says almost in a tell. I hang my head in shame. I heard doorsteps and I looked up to see Simon advancing on me. I jump over the bed and run to the door, running out into the hallway. I could hear his footsteps behind me. I turn and go down the stairs.

I glance behind me to see Simon a few paces behind me. I run out of the building and down the street, dodging people before I bump into somone.

He looked at me before he pushed me into an alley. His black hair fall's in front of his dark eyes, actually scaring me. I crawl backwards a bit as he walks towards me.

"Nobody runs into me," he says as he shoots his fist forward. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.

I peek an eye open to see Simon fighting the dude.

"Nobody. Messes. With. My. Friend," Simon says inbetween punches.

When he stops punching the dude. He walks over and puts a hand out. I grab it and he pulls me up and puts an arm over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry man, I've been blind lately," he says as we walk out of the alley and back to the hotel. People were staring at us and I don't blame them, I ran out with my pjays on, which was just pjay bottoms, no shirt. I looked down and wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Simon laughs and takes off his long sleeves, and handing it to me. I put it on quickly and look over at Simon who is now the one without a shirt on but he was getting looks from girls.

We walked back to the hotel.