❦ chapter eleven ❦

the beginning is smut so if you're not comfortable with reading it, or if you're surrounded by family and don't want to get a lady boner right now, just scroll down to the page break and pick up there. if you're reading it, enjoy while looking at that gif and listening with my song suggestion ;-)

at first it was all sweet and long kisses in the foyer before Calum grabbed Flossy's shoulders and backed her against the front door. her eyes immediately opened with a bewildered and alluring brown tint to them. a smirk creeped through the shadows and planted itself tauntingly on her lips. she gasped at the contact of the cold feeling against her shoulder, leaning her head against it as her eyes inveigled him closer to her. she bit her lip like she always did when he was around and held up a finger, gracing it back and forth in the darkness to beckon him towards her.

he sauntered to her with a supercilious manner. he was an asshole. he was a sinner. with those eyes and that stature, she wanted him to do her real dirty. when he was close enough for her to smell his skin and cologne resting upon it, he slammed his fist against the front door and immediately grabbed her hip, bringing her so close that she could feel him everywhere. most girls would've jumped with fear and uneasiness but she nearly moaned at the feeling of the vibrations his fist made tingle down her spine.

his lips attached to hers once again a single time, pressing enough pressure against them to be more than effective. as they retracted, his teeth took hold of her bottom lip and he let go of it slow enough to stir something within her.

too quick to see it, she somehow pinned him to the door now. she gripped the hair at the nape of his neck as she came closer to him and whispered in his ear, "wait ten seconds. come find me. you'll be rewarded."

Flossy ran up the stairs and waited in his bedroom: not in a place where he would have to look hard, but in a place where he would not immediately look for her. he was up the stairs quicker than he normally would have, motivated by her kiss and her touch. he walked into his bedroom like he was going to tear everything down he could get his hands on to find her.

she closed the door behind her and stood against it. he turned to look at her as he heard the door close. all too slow for his pace, she grabbed a handful of the bottom edges of her too small top and started to pull it off her aching body. her shoes were kicked off as Calum meandered towards her. he only looked at her pale face in the darkness of his safe haven, more specifically her eyes. his rough hands rested on her shoulders as he dove in tongue first and started kissing her with even more heat applied than before. his hands slid slowly down her shoulders, over her breasts, down her sides until they rested on the backs of her legs.

Calum lifted her up and bit her neck just as he let her bare back hit the cold wall, the pain and pleasure of the action making Flossy cry out. she bit her lip once again as he continued to bite her and kiss her various places on her chest, neck, jaw, and lips. she felt him against her crotch and if her hands weren't secured in the curls of his raven hair. he began to bring her up and down on him as he held her in place, teasing her just enough.

"we're ruining our friendship, you know that right?" her words were intoxicating smoke hanging between them in the darkness. "there's no way we can go back to being friends after this."

his lips were behind her ear, kissing her right there before he whispered back to her, "we were always more than friends." he bit her ear, letting his perfect pink lips hang there like fog over a dark night. "let's set flames to our friendship tonight and become the dirty people we are."

months ago, he stuttered over every word and tried to make it perfect so he could be accepted. now, he said every word like he owned it, didn't care what she thought about him if he said it wrong. he was rodomontading every word that left his mouth like he was a god and that his word was a religion. he was plighting her to do whatever he needed with his words, and she kindly would.