Memories

Juliettes POV

Walking deeper into the maze a feral growl echoes making Hoggle run away in fear "Hoggle gat back here you coward!" Sarah yelled angrily "don't worry I'll get him" following down the same path I left Sarah to fend for herself.

Finally catching up with Hoggle I tried to persuade him to head back "Hoggle come on she needs our help" shaking his head he continued walking forward until we ended up in the dead and dried up stone garden "I don't understand why you want to help her!" He whined "Hoggle you out of all people should-""HOGGLE! KAT! HELP!!" Hearing Sarah's distressed shouts in the distance I ran off to help her "Were coming!" I shouted slipping away from Jareth's sight leaving poor Hoggle to handle the Goblin King.

Climbing over the large stone wall a feeling of nostalgia over came me "Kat have you seen Sarah?!" shaking my head no both of us heard Sarah's pleas from deep within the jungle "Hoggle the rope!" I instructed. Climbing back over the wall Sarah looked ecstatic to see us "Kat" she grinned as he held my cat like body close in her arms "great to see you are alive kiddo" putting me down she raced towards Hoggle who seemed uncomfortable with Sarah's display of affection "DONT KISS ME!" he tried to swat her away but before any of us could blink her lips collided with his head landing us in the bog of eternal stench.

Attaching my claws to the stone I came to a sudden stop saving me from an eternal stench "It was Jareth's jealousy who landed us here" I concluded as I jumped down to steady ground. Falling on top of a furry giant the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I hissed at it "Kat it's ok Ludo is a friend" Sarah picked me up "smell" the large creature complained "Wheres Hoggle?" finally noticing the absence of the grouchy dwarf we all looked down only to find poor Hoggle being suffocated by Ludo's ginormous body.

After settling things down with poor Hoggle and Ludo we walked over to the poor excuse of a bridge "Stop!" a small fox sprung into action blocking our path "stop I say!" oh great its him "Without my permission no one may pass" he spoke stubbornly "I have little time for this charades" I spoke before any one could react I sprinted down the bridge "KAT WAIT UP!"  Sarah and the rest tried hopelessly to pass over "please I don't have much time left!" "We have to get out of the stench!" Hoggle pleaded "Smell bad" Ludo agreed "stench of what speak of thou?" The noble creature questions "oh you're joking!" Hoggle tries hard not to breathe in the air unlike the noble man before them.

Hoggle had finally crossed over the bog of stanch leaving only Sarah and Ludo on the other side, the dwell between Sir. Dinymus and Ludo seemed rather amusing "novice" I mumbled under my breath "I hope they realise we don't have much time left" Hoggle agreed. Having the guards permission Sarah proceeded to cross the bridge, but just as she was half way there the bridge  broke down. Summoning the rocks Ludo saved Sarah "Ludo wait for me!" Dinymus yelled after the giant "oh why is he coming along I muttered following them down the dirt path.

The day turned into night as we walked through the treacherous forest "Hungry" the giant beat complained once more "yeah but we can't stop now...maybe we can find something like berries" Sarah inspected our surroundings in search for something to eat "uh Sarah" Hoggle suddenly spoke up  "yeah?" she inquired facing the nervous dwarf "here" Hoggle handed her a peach "oh Hoggle thank you you're a life saver!" she smiled in joy as she bit into the peach "this tastes strange" Sarah spoke darkly "Hoggle what have you done?" she asked "dam you Jareth and me too" Hoggle spoke before wobbling away. Sarah seemed in a daze her eyes gleamed to her surroundings "Sarah I need you to stay with me!" I ordered sternly, sadly whatever I did could not help her thanks to my curse "everything is dancing" she whimpered, dropping the peach I quickly bit into it fully aware that this might be one of Jareth's traps.

Appearing in the middle of a dancing floor it suddenly all made sense to me this is the masquerade....the first time Jareth and I kissed. Clenching my fists....wait my body is back! Gasping I run to the closest mirror "Im a fae again" grinning like a fool I also notice I wasn't wearing the white gown I once wore to the ball, but instead I was wearing a black one "He still thinks Im Sarah!" turning towards the crowd I watch the scene unfold before me. 

Pushing my way through the crowd I finally find Sarah "Sarah!" I whisper harshly "Kat?" she asks in relief, her eyes searching for my cat four "Sarah over here" tapping her shoulder the gasps in shock "you're not a cat!" she screeched "I was cursed, thats why I looked like a cat" I quickly explained "where are we?" she questioned in fear "we are in one Jareth's memories" I explained "WHA-" clasping my hand over her mouth I held a finger to my lips "Sarah I want you to stay focused, everything but you me and Jareth is fake so thats why I need you to snatch the necklace down" nodding her head I put my hand down"and as soon as you do that you have to smash down this illusion you'll know how, just remember don't put the necklace on" nodding her head once more I disappeared into the crowd.

Everything was just the same as I remember...even the music, keeping my gaze on Jareth a tear dripped down my chin "Jareth" I whispered, heartbroken by the way he held Sarah as he looked into her eyes lovingly thankfully Sarah snapped out of her daze and snatched my necklace from Jareth's neck "Sarah run!!" I shouted, the commotion seemed to distract Jareth allowing Sarah to sprint towards me "here our deal is fulfilled" handing me back my necklace I held her close "thank you" I cried in joy "why are you crying?" she asked confused "nothing, I just need you to get out of here as fast as you can" nodding her head vigorously she ran to the other side of the room "finally" I smiled down at my emerald necklace before clasping it around my neck "its all over" rays of light enfolded my body causing this feeble illusion shatter.