Wind

Jareth's POV

The goblins within the Labyrinth seemed to be more troublesome than usual, fully aware that the only person they would obey was Juliette I brought her along with me "Juliette how come you have such a good relationship with the goblins and literally anyone who lives at the Labyrinth?" I asked my hands crossed behind my back "it's simple enough...you see if you treat people respectfully you'll receive the same treatment" nodding my head at her statement she suddenly grew silent.

"Jareth....why are you so kind to me?" she questioned her voice soft and sweet "well I don't think I'm sure about the answer myself...but I can tell you this Juliette you are a truly enchanting creature" I confessed making her cheeks turn a light shade of pink "enchanting?" she asked teasingly "yes extremely enchanting" pushing her against one of the walls I held both hands over her head "Jareth" she breathes out as I stare right into her eyes, not being able to contain myself I capture her lips in mine

Juliette POV

The feeling of his touch overwhelms me...Is this what love feels like? NO! It cannot be, not after such a short period of time, yet one cannot help but to wonder. Parting away from the kiss I stared into his eyes. There was passion with in them but also something else I couldn't quite place "I think we should move on" I speak up "yes you are right" Jareth answered coming out of his shock he continued the path we have been previously on.

My thoughts are foggy and unstable, every time I try to think about something else my brain just goes back to the memory of the kiss...wait there's someone out here "Jareth stop we are being watched" shifting into a defensive stance I sense a group of goblins, these group in particular was armed and ready to attack "lower your weapons we come in peace!" I ordered my voice sounded more stable than I expected it to be "what peace?!, you have betrayed us for Jareth the high prince" a voice accused "he is your king now and will be addressed as such!!" I shouted loud and clear "we obey no one but the Roamer!!" another voice spoke up from the bushes "very well then.I command you to lower you weapons and come out!" standing with my chin up I hear I sickeningly laugh echo "you are not the roamer!!, the roamer is a man forged by the Labyrinth itself" one of them stated falsely. The whole Roamer being a man rumor annoyed me, why was it that when a woman of magic rises into power people asume she's a man?! "now that is not true" Jareth spoke up for the first time, anyone could notice he was trying to keep a straight face but every now and then a smirk slipped "yes it is!" they yelled defensively "ok you gave me no choice then" raising my arms to the sky I summon the air into my hands "this is your last warning, come out now or I'll be forced to use magic" I warned "your magic has no power against the Roamers he will protect us!!" sick of their false statements I pushed my hands forwards, releasing my magic upon them I watch them scramble as they try to take a hold of what they can to avoid being blown away by the air, once they were all in my sight I lowered my hands "now how about we have a chat?" I asked smugly.