So close yet so far away (part 1)

Juliette's POV
Calling out for Hoggle he quickly wobbled over to us and opened the wooden door "thank you Hoggle" I smiled at the dwarf "anything for you my lady" he bowed "Hoggle would you like to join us?" I offered a smile spread upon his face as we headed down the tunnels.

Walking at a steady pace Sarah seemed to be nervous....fearful almost "Sarah anything of the matter?" I questioned the nervous looking teenager "nothing" she whispered unsure of her words "well it's the story you told me..." She sounded hesitant "Jareth isn't capable of love" glaring at her words I stopped walking "dear Sarah there is so much more to the Labyrinth that you are to discover and you must remember you are only a guest here" with that being said I noticed a small crystal rolling towards a beggar Jareth... A voice echoed in my brain.

"Ah what have we here?" The raspy voice questions "nothing" Hoggle answers, fear radiates from his body "nothing?" The voice suddenly begins to grow deeper "nothing?" He questions once more, standing tall the Goblin King rips of the disguise in fury "nothing! Tra la la!" Throwing the costume to the grimy ground he stomps towards poor Hoggle.

"Ah your Magesty what an unsurprise" Hoggle stammers in fear "Headwart" Jareth spoke up disinterested, while in the background Sarah holds me in her arms "Hogwart" Sarah inaccurately corrected "Hoggle!" The poor dwarf yelled in outrage.

"Hoggle could it be that you were helping this girl?" The King asked uncaringly "helping in what sense?" Hoggle tried to avoid a straight forward answer "in the sense that you are leading her to the castle!!!" Jareth shouted angrily "No" Hoggle defends himself  "I was taking her back to the beginning your Majesty".

"What ?! " Sarah demands as she held me tighter, her eyes searching into mine for a sign of truth "no it's fine" I whispered.

"I told her I was gonna help her solve the Labyrinth , a little trickery on my part , but actually-" the small dwarf tried to explain but was interrupted by Jareth, love you never change the thought slipped my mind along with the sadness so close to you yet so far away hiding my head in Sarah's shirt I let a tear trail down "What is that plastic thing around your wrist ? " The King demands, a little disgusted.

"Wha ? " Hoggle realises that he should have been hiding the bracelet , at first pulls it behind his back , and then realising that the King has already seen it pulls it out again , " Oh this ! Oh my goodness , where did come from?" He tried to pretend incense smooth.