She took everything for granted

Sarah stopped walking and turned towards him. "Thanks for nothing, Hogwart." The girls mistake seemed to infuriate him even further "Oh, it's Hoggle! And don't say didn't warn you!" He yells after her, slamming the large entrance doors behind him. Sarah, now on her own again, debates which way would be best to go.

As both taking it for granted that it does. She begins to run down the narrow way, and runs for a few minutes more before she grows f frustrated, and stops.

Slamming against a wall she begins to hit it, screaming in outrage at the fact that it is so unfair how she isn't being given a chance She slumps down to the ground, thought on what to do next.

Hullo." A small voice comes from beside her She looks around trying to find the source of the voice with no luck. Finally she spots a small worm sitting on the ledge of the bricks beside her head. She looks around again to see if it was someone else, but sees no one else around "Did you just say 'hello'?" She asks the small worm "No I said 'hullo', but it's close enough." He smiles.

"You're a worm aren't you?" Sarah asks "Yeah, that's right!" He says cheerfully. "You don't by any chance know the way through this labyrinth, do you?" She asks hopefully "Who me? Nah, I'm just a Worm." "Oh." Sarah nodd a stupidly. "Come inside and meet the missus." He insists . "No thank you, but I have to solve the labyrinth. But there aren't any turns or openings or anything. It just goes on and on!" She says exasperated. "Well you ain't lookin' right," he tells her, "There's lot's of openin's" the small cheerful worm speaks
Where are they?" "Just across there, it's right in front of ya!" He says. "No there isn't," Sarah says. "Come inside," The worm insists, "Have a nice cup of tea" he tried to convince the stubborn teen "But there isn't an opening" She says again.

"Of course there is! You try walkin' through it, you'll see what I mean." "What?" She looks at the wall uncertainly "Go on, go on then!" He insists.

Sarah takes a good look at the wall, now on her feet, and turns back to the worm "But it's just wall, there's no way through." She points out. "Things are not always what they seem in this place, so you can't take anything for granted." He tells her.

Putting her hands out in front of her face Sarah takes a few cautious steps forward, feeling her way until eventually she walks right past the wall and into the second part of the labyrinth.

She laughs victoriously and ducks down One Way "Hey! Hang on!" The worm calls after her.

She ducks back around the corner with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, that was very helpful!" "But don't go that way!" "What was that?" She asks, stopping "I said, don't go that way. Never go that way." He warns her "Oh," she says looking down the way quickly, "Thanks! As she takes off down the other way they worm grumbles and shakes his head. "Uh, if she'da kept on going down that way, she'da gone straight to that castle!".

Elsewhere Sarah had found her way into the actual stone maze part of her quest, and runs into a large stone with fingers pointing in every direction, but with no signs telling her where to go. She looks around, and in the distance can hear Toby crying in the castle. She sighs, exhausted. "Toby I'm coming Toby!".

Juliette's POV
Someone else is in the Labyrinth I can feel it.
Standing into my four paws I walk down the complex yet fairly easy maze "Toby I'm coming Toby!" Hearing the unknown voice come from further down the maze it finally dawns on my Jareth thinks I'm the girl shaking my head I quicken my pace.

Following the naive girl down the maze I wait for the perfect time to show myself as for I will not interfere unless we make a deal of sorts.

Seeing her take out her lipstick grin as she tries to leave marking of where she has been before heading down the next path.

Scratching  the marked stone with one paw a small creature come out to greet me "ah Kat how are you doing?" It asks cheerfully "I've been doing great" I answered "my dear friend what brings you here?" He asks softly "well I was walking down the path when I couldn't help but to notice someone was leaving red marks on the stone" I answered, his face reflected shock and anger as he crawled out of the hole to see what I was talking about "that frikity girl writing on the stone!" The small creature rambled before lifting the slap and flipping it "thank you Kat" he bowed his head, nodding in respect I continued to follow the girl.