So close yet so far away (part 2)

Juliettes POV

"Higgle" Jareth interrupted the frantic dwarf once more "Hoggle" He whispered afraid if the Gobling King standing before him "yes, If I thought for a second that you would betray me I would be forced to suspend you head first in the bog of eternal stench!" He hissed darkly at the poor dwarf at his feet "oh no your majesty not the eternal stench!!" poor Hoggle begged only to be kicked away by Jareth "oh yes Hoggle!" he spoke angrily.

Jareth's POV

Turing towards Sarah I noticed the ball of fur she held in her hands a cat perhaps? Why does that cat look so familiar?. Questions like that swarmed my mind, but the only logical explanation pointed to the impossible Juliette.....no but she is Sarah I'm certain of it! "And you Sarah how are you enjoying my Labyrinth?" I asked as I leaned closer to her face "it's a piece of cake" She answered confident "Sarah!" the feline in her arms hissed, her voice having a remarkable resemblance to Juliette's. 

Smirking at her bravery a thought came over me "Really how about upping the stakes?" I asked making the clock move forward leaving her less time than what she had before"thats not fair" she spoke like a spoiled child "you say that so often I wonder what you basis of comparison is" speaking my thought aloud she looked outraged "so the Labyrinth is a piece of cake is it? Lets see how you deal with this little slice" Throwing the crystal the opposite end before disappearing.

Juliette's POV

"oh no the cleaners!!" Hoggle screamed in fear, jumping of Sarah's arms I sprinted away as fast as I could "What?" I heard Sarah question "RUN!!" Hoggle shouted as he tried to catch up with me. Running into a dead end I could easily fit through the bars "the cleaners! the bog of stench! you sure got his attention now!" Hoggle sneered as he tried to open the gate "try that wooden door!" I shouted remembering that secret passageway "its sealed!" Sarah whined "just push it open!!" I instructed, soon enough the door compiled as it fell over saving us from the cleaners. 

Shaking the dust of my fur I motioned Sarah to pick me up "Ah just what we need a ladder!" Hoggle spoke finally cheering up a bit "How can I trust you now that I know that you were taking me to the beginning of the Labyrinth?" Sarah asked, her voice laced with disappointment and confusion "I wasn't. I told him I was taking you back to the beginning to throw him of the sin" He struggled to speak as he climbed the ladder "How can I believe anything you two say?" Sarah finally looked down at me "let me put it this way" I spoke up "what choice have you got?" nodding her head Sarah finally climbed up the ladder.

Climbing out we emerged from a pot "there we go now your on your own" Hoggle spoke "what?!" Sarah asked in shock "Thats it I quit! and Kat your are coming with me!" Boggled turned to me "wait minute" Sarah sneered angrily "Hoggle! Kat" she yelled after us "Sarah you only made a deal with me and since I kind of need his help to survive..." I trailed off "you little cheat! you nasty little-" Sarah rambled on "now I would stop right now if I were you" baring my fangs I hissed at the teen "oh yeah?" she spoke smugly tearing away Hoggle's jewels "you brat child give them back" I hissed louder "Ah ah" Sarah mocked as Hoggle tried to reach out for his jewerly.

Staring of at the distance Sarah turned down to me and asked "Now theres the castle, Which way should we try?" not daring to answer her question Hoggle stomped towards her "thems my rightful property! ITS NOT FAIR!" He stated trying to reach back for his belongings "no it isn't" Sarah stated ah so she's finally getting it "But thats the way it is" she finally realised "good it seems that you are ready to fulfil our deal" I spoke "what do you mean?" Sarah kneeled down to my level "you see nothing in the world of the Labyrinth is fair and when it seems your getting nowhere well you actually are" I explained, realisation spawned on her face "so thats how we make it out of this Labyrinth!".