The curse

Juliette's POV

Today is the day before the wedding and everything was already set "Valda could you help me with the flowers?" I asked the distracted girl "yeah sure" she sighed dreamily "what has gotten into her?" I turned to Alissa "well she met someone" "oh really?" I asked quirking an eyebrow "what's his name?" I asked "his name is Lance" she answered "well she's acting like a fool now" I smiled before returning to the flower decorations.

The day went from morning  to night and my nerves grew "Juliette I think we should go to bed" one of the girls informed "yes sure of course, goodnight" pecking their cheeks they all walked away "goodnight and I can't wait" they all squealed before shutting the door, walking over to my closet I took my wedding dress out "tomorrow I'll be married" stroking the soft silk I changed into my nightgown before going to bed.

Sunlight peeked through the curtains waking from my sleep, a feeling of happiness filled my body "Juliette WAKE UP!" The girls barged in happily, all of them now wore their according gowns "You're awake!"  they finally realised "been awake for about two minutes now" I yawned, crawling out of bed  "you should be dressed by now!!" they all scolded "well if you want me to get ready, leave the room" Nodding their heads I quickly scattered out the room wide smirks plastered on their faces.

Dressed in my gown my hair was tied loosely and a diamond tiara placed on my head "oh what beautiful bride" I heard an unknown voice speak up from behind me "who are you?" I asked threateningly  "just here to give the bride a gift" She spoke innocently "I will not repeat myself once more" stalking towards her I am suddenly brought to a  stop, looking down at the ground I notice a magic boundary is drawn around me "what did you do?!?" trying to step out of the boundary my face grows red in anger "like I said I'm just here to leave the bride a present" backing away my eyes darkened.

"Now for what I came for" smiling she summoned a crystal into her hand "what are you going to do?" I asked fearfully "nothing too bad, I swear" and with that, she grew the crystal hit me "sto-" before I was able to finish my sentence I felt my body shrink and twist into a different form.

"Now I would like you to explain you my gift" she smirked, looking down at my hands I suddenly noticed they were no longer hands but paws......to be precise they were cat paws "with this curse you shall be bound to your new body and you'll never be able to shift back unless you get this back" she explained, my necklace swinging from side to side "give it back" I spoke out "no can do dear, now I hope you enjoy your new life" and with that she disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

Jareth's POV

Standing at the aisle I waiting for my beautiful bride to show up, minutes passed and she was yet to show up growing anxious I sprinted down to her room. Slamming the doors open I found her dress thrown into the ground "Juliette?!" I called out in despair "Juliette where are you?!" holding her gown in my hands I noticed her scent lingered "well isn't this a tragedy" an old woman spoke from behind me "Tatia, what have you dine to Juliette?!" I shouted angrily 

"She's dead"  glaring deeply into her eyes she seemed unconcerned "don't fret my dear Jareth you'll have her back, you see her soul held too much magic to be undone so instead it will reincarnate into a different body...and time " 

My heart broke. She was dead...it became harder to breathe, my legs gave out "don't lose hope, all you have to do is give her this" dangling Juliette's necklace in her hand I snatched it away "and it will restore her memories....but Jareth give this to the wrong person and you'll lose her forever".