Chapter 11: Why are things so complicated?

Skylar's POV 
I arrive at school in my jeep. I find a parking space, and find my backpack and head into school. Tyler was at the entrance and throws me a wink. I roll my eyes and hug him, "you look very pretty today." i was wearing my red, plad jacket with a white croptop. My dad agreed as long as it wasnt to short. And i wore jeggings. "Why, thank you." He rapped his arm around my neck to my sholder. i giggled and pursed my lips. "what's wrong?"
"you remember saterday?"
"yes?..."
"have you ever wondered why he keeps on trying to kiss me. i mean last monday and wednesday, he tried to do the same thing."
"I'd kill him. if it wasnt against the law" i giggle and go to my locker preparing for my first class, Calculas. Josh comes over to us and Tyler gives me the 'I'll get him' look.
"Josh if you are here to flirt with me or kiss me you better g---" Josh turns me around and kisses me. He kissed me!!! And the whole school was watching

The whole school was watching us, i blushed bright red and he stopped. Kia came over and gave Josh 300$ secretly and smiled, "I'm so sorry Tyler" Kia said smirking at Tyler
"For what?" he snaps. Tyler smacks Josh upside the head, he looked like he got betrayed. I throw myself in Tyler's arms. He continues to stare at Josh in a mad amazement sort of way. i cry boisterously, and he pats my back. "well it seems Josh and Skylar had a relationship behind your back." i cry even harder as i could imagine Kia's devilish smile.
"Is this true Skylar?"
"no, i would never do somthing like that."
"I trust her enough to know she wouldnt do this in a million years!" he snaps at Kia. She acts like she's offended and walks off with everything silent but the footsteps of her heals. Tyler lifts my chin up and pecks a kiss on my lips, I completely forgot about the whole school watching. "i promise i didnt do anything" i say softly, wiping my tears.

Tyler's POV 
After we kiss, Skylar reassures me she didnt do anything. i believed her from the start. i pick up Josh by the collar and stand close to his face to prove a point. "Go away and never come back to her, and I'm not the kid who gets beat up anymore" i say grinding my teeth together. I could see the fear in his eyes, but then i let him go and he goes running. Everyone leaves to their normal schedule. Skylar looks up to me as she thanks me.

After school i walk Skylar home and we talk about animals. Dont ask me how we got in the subject, i just roll with it. When i drop her off Mr. Kenston high fived me saying Kelcee told Skylar's  mom, who told Mr. Kenston. "Skylar, stay with this guy. He'll protect you."

I walk home and sure enough all my football buddies were in my house. Aw dangit!! i forgot. It's football practice today!! as i walk into my house all my buddies high five me of fist bump me. " Not bad sophomore," said the oldest guy in football, he's a Senior but he's like the tallest and buffest guy i know.

The whole team told the coach that i was sick with strep and the stomach bug. "than why are you guys here?"
"Because we wanted to see our buddy slash best player. hint hint, we wanted to see how lovesick you were" they all laughed as my mom brought out lemonade. It was so hot in here, it felt like July in May.

Thanks for reading. If you would like me to right longer chapters, than tell in the comments below. And I'll see what i can whip up. I see you with a new chapter tomorrow. I'll see you later peeps. Goodbye!!😀