Chapter 6: Prom part 1

Tyler's POV
After 6:30 pm i grab my suit and lay it on the sink. I take a steamy shower to clear my thoughts and to clean up of course. My mom knocks on the door, "MOM YOU CANT COME IN, I FREAKING GETTING READY!!" I hear her footsteps leave. She always says, "but I've seen you when you were a baby" but i always say "i aint a kid no more."

I get my tux on a spray on some colone. (i cant spell it but it is like purfume for guys) i hired my friend to drive the limousine, he promised if he did anything to it he would pay for it. He drives me to Skylar's house and i knock in the door. The lamp on the outside flickers on and off, it distracts, and annoys me to death.

Skylar's dad stands in the door way and smiles. "Come on in bud!"

Skylar's POV
At 6:35 i get a shower and put on my dress. My mom did my hair and i put on some white eye shadow with grey on the ends. I put on blush and mascara and shine my promise ring, and then put on my Great-great-great Grandmother's hair pin.

In her days this pin was 10 dollars and today we found out it was just 25 dollars. So it isnt so important. I put on a white jemmed bracelet, and Dimond earrings my mom bought for me by supersize. i also painted my nails white and added a little puzaze by putting on fake diamond jems on them.

"Skylar!!! Your date is hear!!" i hear my dad call, me and my mom jump like fangirls and she even sheds a tear. I come down the stairs and Tyler turns around. He practically drools, my dad elbows him, mouthing aint she perty? Take care of her.

"Skylar... y..you look like an...a..an....angel" My dad then gives him a warning pat on the back. "thanks you look sharp yourself."

I remember when he asked me to the prom.
"Skylar!" Tyler said rushing down to me. He tripped and scrambled back up to hos feet.
"can you go to prom with me?" My tips of my fingers sting. That's a good thing, that means im fangirling. WAIT.. WHAT?! DID HE JUST ASK ME TO PROM?! IS THIS A DATE OR IS IT A FRIEND THING????!!! "Yes" im 99.9% sure we're going as friends, I mean he's my best friend.

Tyler's POV
Skylar does a spin, and the white dress twirls gracefully, She hugs me. And when we walk out the door her dad says "Take care of her, i trust you." i nod and look back to see Skylar jumping uo and down. Now she hugged my real tight.

We climb into the limousine and i introduce Laurence my friend/Driver. He spoke in a formal voice and played with the buttons. Then Chips replace the cup holders. I told Laurence to put in her Favorite chips, Lay's Sour cream and onions. "You're the sweetest person in the world!!" The comment strikes my heart with joy.

i stare at her promise ring i got her in 8th grade. It was a promise to protect her, be there for her, and to care for her. I know it sounds cheesy, but I'm a cheesy guy. I then stare at her beautiful face. She had the right kind of amount of make up on, i look at her detailed hair design and question how detailed it was. it was apparently the prettiest thing they could find.

Without a doubt I'm the luckiest man alive. I dont deserve a kind hearted girl like her. DANG IT!! I FORGOT FLOWERS!! you dumby Tyler! im sure the school has flowers.

Okay guys so my goal for the 4 parts in the prom night
pt1-635 words
pt2-700 words
pt3-1000 words
pt4-550 words
the promise ring was as friends and if yoj cant read cursive, well the ring says girl of god i thought that sounded like what Tyler would do.