Chapter 9: Never going to happen

Skylar's POV
Tyler comes running up to me with a smile on his face. "hey babe"
"let me guess he said yes"
"well yeah, i wouldn't run down the hallway of the school, with the biggest smile on my face, if he hadn't said yes"
"i figured that" i giggle and hug hug him tight. We hadn't been in touch since Friday (prom night) and i was kind of getting woried he said no.

My phone rang, my mom butt texted me on the way to work. great, thank mom. He looks at the phone and laughs. i open my locker and grab my Social Studies, History book and my Pink decorated writing pad.

We both hug and go to class as the bell screeches. I buml into Mia on the way "Watch out boy hog!!" she huffs and walks to Cemistry. WHEN WILL SHE KNOW EVERY THING IS NOT ABOUT HER!!!

I go into class and sit down at the second desk to the left of the room. "OKAY WHIMPS!!" Mr. Lolen yells, hitting his yard stick against the wipeboard. thwack!! thwack!! "Today we will be learning about the 27 amendments" thwack!! "Jordan!! what was the 3 amendments!!" Jordan Kila was one of the troublemakers in the school. But when it comes to this class, he's a rabbit infront of a fox.

Mr. Lolen wasnt my favorite teacher, but the other teacher says he just got out of a divorce.... so ill cut him some slack thing month... teehee :3

After school was lunch, me and Tyler sit together with his Football friends. In 8th grade he dicided he wanted ro play football... in other words, his dad begged him to play football. We took a selfie and the football players playfully punched Tyler and said "you got a good one" i didnt take offence to that because i have alot of guy friends. So yeah. "3..2...1!!"
"HiMyNameIsChadG.AguestineAl'eopleIII!!" "HiMyNameIsChadG.AguestineAl'eopleIII!!"
Me and Tyler say in unison. Now that phrase turned into a race of who can talk faster.

Josh walks over to the table and sits next to me. "Oh hey, girl"
"hey?" does he not notice Tyler?
"How 'bout you and i go to Red Robin tomorrow? im sure this loser hasnt told your dad yet so yeah. Date or Nah?"
"Back off dude! i thought you were dating Kelcee!"
"oh i dumped that chic. And what's the problem? cant a guy take a girl how aint claimed?"
"No and I'm her boyfriend!!" Tyler yells I pulls him down by the arms signaling that he needs to chill, but he refuses. The football players turn from talking tk the cheerleaders and walk over behind Josh. "Is there a problem here Josh?" Says Cam, one of the tall buff football players.
"ye... no..no problem here he he?" Josh trembles in fear and runs off to flirt with the next girl on his list.
"What a jerk" Tyler says.
"He'll never learn" i say.
"why did you tell me to sit down?"
" 1 i didnt tell you and 2 because i dont like fights, and you know that. I can take care of myself too. Dont think im not greatful for you standing up to me, but if he needs a wack in the nose... he'll get one." we all laugh it off and continue our lunch.

-=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hey guys! so i didnt upload on
Thurs.- because i was waiting for Aphmau's Phinox Drop High
Fri.- i went to watch Zootopia with my Relitives. That jump scare in the movie *shutterz*
Sat.- i went to my 1 year old cosin's b-day, Lasted literaly 5 hours

So i was too busy. I might not upload a Story all the way through 4 days because im sick and when yah sik, you dont got no idea 4 stowys. So im sorry.
KayCalera Signing off till Thurs. 😀😷